Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 pm
Oh fuck i remember EA hired IJustine as part of the 3 commentors for when they showed their Battlefront 2 gameplay portion at this E3, i shit you not
Banking hard on somebody nobody knows anymore, huh? Why not get Renetto while we're at it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Who?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Who?
Exactly. He used to be the #1 most subscribed guy on YT and was one of the first to be partnered and make money with that. There weren't even ads anywhere. They just paid him because he brought traffic.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:03 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Who?
Exactly. He used to be the #1 most subscribed guy on YT and was one of the first to be partnered and make money with that. There weren't even ads anywhere. They just paid him because he brought traffic.
At least people might remember IJustine like i did as the dumb cunt who played Portal 2 horribly from the very first puzzle
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 pm

So do you think Nasty Cock Slut is shitting himself right now? For years his perversions have only been discussed on ED, DHI and 4chan but soon they'll be public knowledge. Judging by how he relentlessly insists he's 100% straight I would guess he has kept this shit from his parents but a single shitposter could destroy him by tweeting his mom.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Well, like I said before, it could fuck him pretty hard. A Jim video with the right tags would link a lot of his deviant cockgirl fetish forum shit to his Linkara name, so that a single google/youtube search would drop it all. He posted his cockgirl lust under a separate handle so as to hide it, but it would have to come up in a Jim video. Normies would instantly start seeing all this futa shit linked to "Linkara" rather than a few hints dropped on obscure forums like DHI.

Sort of like how DSP masturbated on stream and now his google results lead to that shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Separate handle? You mean the same one he uses for his "syndication" YT channel?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:18 pm
Sort of like how DSP masturbated on stream and now his google results lead to that shit.
Kek, I didn't know about that. Anyway, I agree that this will probably blow up in Linkara's face. He'll never ever get a real job so he doesn't have to worry about potential employers finding this shit but I'm sure he's terrified that his parents will find it. When he dated Iron Liz he probably gave them the "SHE'S A WOMAN! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WOMAN!" lie.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:25 pm
Separate handle? You mean the same one he uses for his "syndication" YT channel?
Yup, the retard used the exact same handle for years and never thought "maybe I should get a new YouTube channel and try to erase my past."

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:18 pm
He posted his cockgirl lust under a separate handle so as to hide it, but it would have to come up in a Jim video.
I don't think he was trying to hide anything at the time. He was using "Reuisu" in different places, including his YouTube channel he'd later use for Atop the Fourth Wall videos. I believe that in the famous "nasty cock slut" post, he even had a link to his Lightbringer comic in his signature, though said signature seems to have been removed since.

Most likely the reason it was a separate handle was because he hadn't even started using Linkara yet.