Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:25 pm

I heard the next arc is gonna be some kind of a contest of champions, so he could be the bestest interdimensionally.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:37 am

That seems to be what he's titling it, so yeah, seems likely he'll throw his Mary Sue at another one to see who's best. What would be interesting is if the actor he gets to play the other champion is more of a jock who trounces him easily and points out Lewis is just some dumb comic nerd who never works out, so how could he be the champion, and then they discover Vyce was wrong all those years ago. The amount of self-awareness required makes it unlikely, though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:29 am

There's also the possibility that he'll introduce a strawman character in the form of a Superboy Prime ripoff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Yeah, only 10 years out of date.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 am

That won't stop him. He and the others still think it's 2008

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 am

Thirty? How many of them are just a duplicate of Linkara like Holocara and Mechacara or a alternate universe version of Linkara like Linksano? (I' ll wont include all of the villain he plays, only those who need Linkara as a character to exist/ make sense in the first place).
Contest of Champions you say, is he doing a tournament arc by any chance? Speaking of the concept of a 'Champion' from Linkara's Multiverse I once read on that wikia an entrence for Jaeris, the champion from another universe that at some point wanted to stole Linkara's magic gun. It was the cringiest shit ever. He was from a universe where the SUCKA act passed, and the internet nobodies became the leaders of resistance against an oppressive government. It was some kind of his ultimate wish fulfilment. I always thought that the SOPA fallout was the foundation myth for the modern progressive movements from which every stupid shit spawned from, but this was the closest yet I had to a confirmation.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 am

sigh wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 am
Thirty? How many of them are just a duplicate of Linkara like Holocara and Mechacara or a alternate universe version of Linkara like Linksano? (I' ll wont include all of the villain he plays, only those who need Linkara as a character to exist/ make sense in the first place).
Contest of Champions you say, is he doing a tournament arc by any chance? Speaking of the concept of a 'Champion' from Linkara's Multiverse I once read on that wikia an entrence for Jaeris, the champion from another universe that at some point wanted to stole Linkara's magic gun. It was the cringiest shit ever. He was from a universe where the SUCKA act passed, and the internet nobodies became the leaders of resistance against an oppressive government. It was some kind of his ultimate wish fulfilment. I always thought that the SOPA fallout was the foundation myth for the modern progressive movements from which every stupid shit spawned from, but this was the closest yet I had to a confirmation.
I can't confirm for sure but including minor villains? I found 8 of them so in total he is/has played at least 10 characters, this is weaponized autism
Nah stupid shit existed long before SOPA
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 am

Not sure if autism, I would call it shit writing.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 am
Nah stupid shit existed long before SOPA
I'm well aware of that, I meant the newest incarnation of that, and the moment where the internet nobodies join the fight, the moment were the alliance between crazy tumblr people and the Democrat party was formed. When the politicians thought to themselves: "We actually did it, we tapped into the hardest electorate young somewhat educated people that don't care about politics and just sit in front of their monitors all day, Look at the army of pathetic neets we can use them as pawns that will push every stupid shit we want".

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:53 pm

It's really sad his sexual degeneracy didn't lose him any Internet shekels.

It's sad the fact that he doesn't actually read comics didn't lose him fans.

At this point, I don't even hate Links. I hate this fucking world that allows people like his fucked up ass, and worse, to prosper.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:42 am

His fans don't know any better, most of them still assume he's this comic expert even when he's admitted he didn't grow up on them.