Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheProgressive

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by TheProgressive » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:14 pm

I imagine it depends on how much money he'd spend on his other women. Some people put up with a lot of shit for an easy, financially secure life. Especially women.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:03 pm
I'd love to see what happens when a woman pushes for an open relationship and then finds out her husband has been getting loads of pussy on the side as a result of opening the marriage up.

Didn't we have a story kind of like that on here? About a married woman who decided she wanted an open relationship, went out, fucked a bunch of guys, then decided she'd rather her husband. Meanwhile her husband fucks one other woman, decides he loves this other woman and doesn't want the bitch back.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah, I remember reading about something like that on here.

Hearing about most of the open relationships mentioned on here, I'm sure the women know their men are too beta to ever act on it, that's why they feel safe. If Viga could convince Lewis to put aside his christian values and go for it, she'd do so with the knowledge that she and Liz are the only two people Lewis has ever been with, so he ain't getting any pussy while she forces herself on virgin losers who are too shocked that they're being touched to be disgusted by what's bouncing on their dick. Same with April, she knows Spoony is too much of a winy shut in to get laid so she can fuck Brad all she wants without worrying about Noah coming home with dick warts.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 pm
Didn't we have a story kind of like that on here? About a married woman who decided she wanted an open relationship, went out, fucked a bunch of guys, then decided she'd rather her husband. Meanwhile her husband fucks one other woman, decides he loves this other woman and doesn't want the bitch back.
Yes, I heard the story on an NPR broadcast. It's probably online somewhere.

I know people IRL that have tried this sort of thing and it always blows up in their faces. But they're so obnoxious and smug about it in the interim before in self-destructs. Like they have it all figured out and that monogamous couples are suckers.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Everyone who lives a buttoned-down life is a square sucker, maaaaan. Until you realize hardcore drug use fucks up your brain and open relationships aka free love leave everyone unsatisfied and pissed-off.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:03 pm
I'd love to see what happens when a woman pushes for an open relationship and then finds out her husband has been getting loads of pussy on the side as a result of opening the marriage up.
A women willing to push for an open relationship is probably vindictive enough to claim adultery and fuck the husband over in a divorce if that happened.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:00 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:14 am
A women willing to push for an open relationship is probably vindictive enough to claim adultery and fuck the husband over in a divorce if that happened.
Except you can't. In Britain you don't get penalised in divorce court simply for committing adultery (and they can actually reject the petition if you keep living together for more than six months after said adultery took place). In America they have no fault divorce, which again basically means you can't be fucked over simply for committing adultery.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:24 am

Drop any bitch even at the suggestion. The relationship is doomed anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:44 pm
Same with April, she knows Spoony is too much of a winy shut in to get laid so she can fuck Brad all she wants without worrying about Noah coming home with dick warts.
Fuck you for making me picture that

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:21 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:44 pm
Yeah, I remember reading about something like that on here.

Hearing about most of the open relationships mentioned on here, I'm sure the women know their men are too beta to ever act on it, that's why they feel safe. If Viga could convince Lewis to put aside his christian values and go for it, she'd do so with the knowledge that she and Liz are the only two people Lewis has ever been with, so he ain't getting any pussy while she forces herself on virgin losers who are too shocked that they're being touched to be disgusted by what's bouncing on their dick. Same with April, she knows Spoony is too much of a winy shut in to get laid so she can fuck Brad all she wants without worrying about Noah coming home with dick warts.
Everyday wth rApril and brad on here I swear lol