Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:52 am

It was the first example that came to mind. Probably could have gone with Lupa, but again I have to mention the name, Brad.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:24 am
Drop any bitch even at the suggestion. The relationship is doomed anyway.
I always thought 'Open Relationship' was an oxymoron anyway. How can you call it a relationship if you're not committed, you just fuck whoever? That's not a relationship. That's a housemate. With benefits.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:35 pm

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if the don't they never were" - A Cuckold.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:10 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I always thought 'Open Relationship' was an oxymoron anyway. How can you call it a relationship if you're not committed, you just fuck whoever? That's not a relationship. That's a housemate. With benefits.
Being in something similar in the past I can tell you they NEVER work because someone gets jealous because person A is fucking person B with person C being pissed at person A.

Open relationships can only exist as one night stands and nothing more.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:10 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Being in something similar in the past I can tell you they NEVER work because someone gets jealous because person A is fucking person B with person C being pissed at person A.

Open relationships only exist for women lol... let's not kid ourselves. The man is getting nowhere near, if any, as much sex as his partner is.

All women have to do is ask any fuck at a club to fuck and they get sex.

Men actually have to work, show status, and put in effort. By that point, he's spent everything on his mate that's getting easy sex, and has no way to attract another woman.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:17 am

That was me^ asshole phone logged out
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 am

mad bum wrote:
Being in something similar in the past
Probably shouldn't have mentioned that
mad bum wrote:
That's what open relationships are. A relationship where one or both parties have casual sex with people outside the relationship. What you've described is like polyamory, where a couple will have a mutual boyfriend or girlfriend. Which still doesn't work but at least makes a bit more sense to me than calling an arrangement where you just live together but fuck all sorts of random people a 'relationship'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am
mad bum wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:

Open relationships only exist for women lol... let's not kid ourselves. The man is getting nowhere near, if any, as much sex as his partner is.

Men actually have to work, show status, and put in effort. By that point, he's spent everything on his mate that's getting easy sex, and has no way to attract another woman.
Also you know the woman would try to sabotage the guy so she can have her cake and eat it too. Because in that situation who is the man going to ask if he looks attractive or not? The wife/girlfriend of course.

I think it could work, if the couple are only together for some other reason. Maybe it's over but they have a kid or it would be too inconvenient to move out. My best man and his ex-wife stayed together only because their place was so close to their work (Same corporation, different departments) and driving together was way cheaper. Pretty sure neither of them did anything, but if that was the arrangement I could see it maybe working.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am
mad bum wrote:

Also you know the woman would try to sabotage the guy so she can have her cake and eat it too. Because in that situation who is the man going to ask if he looks attractive or not? The wife/girlfriend of course.

I think it could work, if the couple are only together for some other reason. Maybe it's over but they have a kid or it would be too inconvenient to move out. My best man and his ex-wife stayed together only because their place was so close to their work (Same corporation, different departments) and driving together was way cheaper. Pretty sure neither of them did anything, but if that was the arrangement I could see it maybe working.
My neighbor actually just got out of an open relationship with a woman, and it turned out to implode in the guy's favor. He was sleeping with more women than she could manage to sleep with men, and he called off the relationship because he claimed there was no point in all these other women leaving when they were finished but his girlfriend loitering around and generally being in the way. She did not handle the breakup well.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 pm

None of those things are a relationship. Spin it all you want, you'll never circle the square. If one or more parties are fucking around, it just isn't a relationship. It's degeneracy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!