Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rushy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:08 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:56 pm
I know he pocketed it. The question is how much.
I'd say 10000$ to 20000$, No way in hell did that set cost 50000$ and until proven otherwise (no way do i trust Nasty Cockslut version of things) i believe he hired the cheapest set builders and they didn't overcharge or if they did it was way, way less than that
He also paid his cast a heckuva lot to make up for Doge havin paid them nothing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 pm
Ah, the one in To Boldly Flee. I've only watched a handful of his Atop videos and only those where the comic was interesting to me.
Oddly enough my favorite was when Spoony dressed like Linky for an April's fools.
That was Mechakara. Vyce is the one with the helmet.
Kugelfisch wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 am
Charlar wrote:
BenComicGraphics wrote:
I'd say 10000$ to 20000$, No way in hell did that set cost 50000$ and until proven otherwise (no way do i trust Nasty Cockslut version of things) i believe he hired the cheapest set builders and they didn't overcharge or if they did it was way, way less than that
He also paid his cast a heckuva lot to make up for Doge havin paid them nothing.
I wonder how much he actually paid. They all sound satisfied with the amount they got, though no one has ever said how much. SAG minimum for a week is $842 and I think that's how long they were out there, so if he looked that up he might have given them that much, or maybe just rounded it up to $850. So let's see, he's got Marzgurl, Joe, Brad, Lupa, Nash, Lani and the three on the other ship. That's $7650. Plus he probably gave everyone else who had a cameo something, so round it up to $10k. So ten thousand on cast, another ten on the travel, that's half of his proposed budget gone already.

Of course I'm assuming that's how much he paid them. Could be less, could be more.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 am
Charlar wrote:
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Yeah and i think the travel expense and the set combined were a total of 30000$ to 40000$ if he tried to pocket a whole bunch or if showed "restraint" it would be 40000$ to 50000$ spent, in either case the biggest part spent was getting the other over and whatever accommodations they had
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 am
pibbs wrote:
Ah, the one in To Boldly Flee. I've only watched a handful of his Atop videos and only those where the comic was interesting to me.
Oddly enough my favorite was when Spoony dressed like Linky for an April's fools.
I like how now Mr. Lightbringer has such convoluted and complex "lore" to his autistic spergfest in each videos that people get confused which villans are which :lol:

I haven't watched any AT4W in years, but I bet few new bad guys have been added, surely he can't do only with Mechakara and that helmet guy, his thirst for shitty costumes (since it's always him, unless he uses one of his relatives) is much higher than that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:04 pm
Rushy wrote:
pibbs wrote:
I like how now Mr. Lightbringer has such convoluted and complex "lore" to his autistic spergfest in each videos that people get confused which villans are which :lol:

I haven't watched any AT4W in years, but I bet few new bad guys have been added, surely he can't do only with Mechakara and that helmet guy, his thirst for shitty costumes (since it's always him, unless he uses one of his relatives) is much higher than that.
There was one guy with the shittiest costume made out of paper-mache and tinfoil. And of course Missingno from Pokemon. And the Insano ripoff. I think that's it, actually.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Looking it up (There's no reason why At4w has a wikia), yes he added new villains and in total including minor villains there where around 30 villains in thatshitshow
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:04 pm
Rushy wrote:

There was one guy with the shittiest costume made out of paper-mache and tinfoil. And of course Missingno from Pokemon. And the Insano ripoff. I think that's it, actually.
I was talking about Comicron the ship actually.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 pm

THIRTY villains? Well, of course, Lightbringer Linkara, the bestest hero ever, could having nothing short of a extensive gallery of defeated villains to show off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:50 pm
THIRTY villains? Well, of course, Lightbringer Linkara, the bestest hero ever, could having nothing short of a extensive gallery of defeated villains to show off.
He is the champion of our dimension (or something), after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette