Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Hemsworth's character is a perfect example of SJW hypocrisy. He's funny, sure, but only as a joke. He's treated as an airhead piece of meat for the women to ogle. If you swapped in four guys and one smokeshow piece of ass girl, there would be goddamn boycotts. California would probably ban tourism to Australia or something suitably faggy.
They'd probably earn a lot more cash than the actual movie did if it was 4 guys and a super hot secretary, it would just be the usual rainbow haired freaks and cucks throwing tantrums over it until they move on to the next thing that oppress them.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:49 pm
Whybother wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 pm
Yeah, that one, the one the internet loves because she's blonde and "quirky." The one I can't stand because her performance is nothing more than a shitty Fire Marshall Bill impersonation.
I thought she was supposed to be Doc Brown, except with no charisma, humor, or understanding of comedic timing. From the clips I've seen, I got the impression that she's an edgelord who never takes any situation seriously, which always makes for such a great character. Why should I get invested in your shitty movie, when you're so incompetent that you can't force your shitty actors to be invested in the first place?
Paul Feig is a retard who actually said "I knew i had to give complete control to my actors"
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 am

Yeah, it was one of those "improvisational" movies where everyone just riffs until the camera overheats and explodes. Unfortunately, none of those kinds of movies are ever funny.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm
Voyager works as empty fluff(minus the EMH), and it's a more traditional Trek show than DS9, which deserves to be called a spin-off more than any other Trek show(as good as it is). I could see Lewis gravitating more towards it as it's nice to have on in the background.
I think he likes it because he's one of those people who always wants more of the same. Eats the same food all the time, reads the same type of comics, and doesn't like to deviate. I'd say that's the main reason he liked the Ghostbusters reboot, because it just retreads the same shit as the first. Pokemon and Power Rangers have been doing the same shit for twenty years, so he's obsessed with them.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 pm

I think his obsession with pokemon and Power Rangers has more to do with his refusal to ever grow the fuck up. So as he rapidly speeds closer to middle age he clings harder and harder to childhood things
Last edited by Whybother on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Voyager's not even as good as TNG. I can't accept the 'more of the same' argument
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:54 pm
Voyager's not even as good as TNG. I can't accept the 'more of the same' argument
It's the junk food version of TNG, of course he'd gravitate towards it. I fully admit it's my guilty pleasure too. But then again, I also like Enterprise, so what do I know? DS9 is actually the only Trek I've yet to see.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Original series is best anyways because it wasn't infected with Roddenberry's stupid, boring utopian crap and old timey 50's/60's cheese is way more charming than modern cheese.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm
Original series is best anyways because it wasn't infected with Roddenberry's stupid, boring utopian crap and old timey 50's/60's cheese is way more charming than modern cheese.
:? Isn't it well known that TNG only got good once Roddenberry left the scene? But yes, TOS does feel real and down to earth in a way that no other Trek has really duplicated.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 pm
:? Isn't it well known that TNG only got good once Roddenberry left the scene? But yes, TOS does feel real and down to earth in a way that no other Trek has really duplicated.
You mean died. And yea, there is a documentary on Netflix or Prime about it. The producers had trouble writing to his insane demands of 'no conflict.'