Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 pm

If that set cost as much as Lewis claims, that means it was the most expensive thing in that garage, including his car and that garage itself.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 pm

I have no trouble believing it cost $25k or however much it was. Lewis has no idea about film making and didn't hire on a professional to help out, so he probably got scammed. Also, the preview photos made the set look decent, but it was lit so terribly it looked like shit in the final product. Also, didn't he do a cost break down on transportation for the cast and crew, and it turned out he'd spent almost $10k on that?

I don't think he stole the money, he's just too stupid to realise he could have done this WAY cheaper and gotten a better result.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:59 am

Look at it! You can just see the quality and expense put into it. Only the best plywood, styrofoam, and spray paint.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:09 am

All that and he still dresses in that stupid costume because >muh character.
Is Spoony dead yet?

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:02 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:59 am
Look at it! You can just see the quality and expense put into it. Only the best plywood, styrofoam, and spray paint.
They probably charged extra for 'time' like most creatives do to pay back their student loans. It's not like Linky could have told the difference.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

He could've just used the green screen like in his epic weekly storylines, and thanks to the crappy lighting nobody would tell that much of a difference.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:09 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:59 am
... I could build that set in a day, by myself, for under 300 dollars.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 am

I remember Ben and Mistershow did a commentary where one of them realised you could have swapped out that other house ship set for some PVC piping and other stuff, and made it look better.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

He is second coming of Tommy Wiseau. That cockgobler also spend ridiculous amounts of money on nonsensical sets - a sane director would use that money to improve quality of the whole movie. Linky uses it to make one fucking set, unless he plans to do the whole movie in there.

How is shooting in his kitchen going to look compared to that "cool" set? What a waste. How about instead investing in better camera, hmmm? This shit is not from 2010, it's 2 days old. Am I the only one seeing it in such bad quality, what is it, 360p? It could be that vid.me is just shitty, but I'm guessing his old camera just can't do HD quality.

https://i.imgur.com/AW0iXma.png

Some nightmare fuel...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:08 pm

All of the Channel Awesome shits do this. They use cameras designed for soccer moms not professional shoots. They don't even have basic understanding of lighting or white balance, not to mention f-stops, depth of field etc etc. At least AVGN bought a prosumer camera for his movie and continues to use it.
Of all people you'd think Doge would've invested in a decent camera.
I remember a few years ago Pestered Pedro complained he couldn't get a decent interview at E3 (or somewhere like that, I can't remember) because staffers were basically like" who are you? Why is your camera so small?"