Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:33 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:06 am
I think Power Rangers is tolerable to watch to waste time, i can't even say that for VR Troopers (Thanks Jon)
I should check that out, I remember that one being bad. But the one I remember being tear-your-hair-out annoyingly shitty was Big Bad Beetleborgs.
Jontron reviewed a part of VR Troopers in his latest video
It wasn't really a review so much as a riff, which is mostly what Jon does.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm

I think his only real review was "Christmas with the Kranks" when he was talking about the parts he actually did enjoy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Love him saying with his difficulties with hopw "that's life in this business".

The business of using copyrighted material without proper licensing!

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm
I think his only real review was "Christmas with the Kranks" when he was talking about the parts he actually did enjoy.
Some of his earlier stuff was actual reviews. Kind of unorganized, but full of valid criticism. The Daikatana, Aquaman and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts videos come to mind.

But we're getting sidetracked. This is thread is about Linkara and his epic, galaxy spanning quest to pay his billth.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Some of his earlier stuff was actual reviews. Kind of unorganized, but full of valid criticism. The Daikatana, Aquaman and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts videos come to mind.

But we're getting sidetracked. This is thread is about Linkara and his epic, galaxy spanning quest to hide his faggotry from his parents
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm

(I was referring more to his movie reviews, anyways.)

And isn't the TGWTG Cinematic Universe (tm) a bit older than the MCU? I wonder if part of Linkara believes they invented the concept.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm
(I was referring more to his movie reviews, anyways.)

And isn't the TGWTG Cinematic Universe (tm) a bit older than the MCU? I wonder if part of Linkara believes they invented the concept.
Next time Linkara gets a copyright strike from Disney he should sue them for stealing TGWTG's idea.

BTW, a copyright strike doesn't negatively effect anyone's channel anymore, does it? Because the channel won't get banned for it, and other videos can still be monetized. It just means they no longer get adbux for that particular video. Geez these people are greedy. I get copyright strikes all the time, and I don't give a crap. Of course, I run a tiny little nothing channel with an average view count between 60 and a few hundred depending on the video, with ads turned off to begin with. But hey, that's not how I pay my billth. It's just a hobby.

It's pretty stunning how spoiled the people who got into the youtube game early when it was easy to get e-famous are. If they can't make their house payments on one video a month, if they can't double and triple dip with ad revenue, livestream, and patreon, it's the end of the world and they're taking their videos down and going home.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

But we're getting sidetracked. This is thread is about Linkara and his epic, galaxy spanning quest to swallow Tyrones clam chowder.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm
Next time Linkara gets a copyright strike from Disney he should sue them for stealing TGWTG's idea.

BTW, a copyright strike doesn't negatively effect anyone's channel anymore, does it? Because the channel won't get banned for it, and other videos can still be monetized. It just means they no longer get adbux for that particular video. Geez these people are greedy. I get copyright strikes all the time, and I don't give a crap. Of course, I run a tiny little nothing channel with an average view count between 60 and a few hundred depending on the video, with ads turned off to begin with. But hey, that's not how I pay my billth. It's just a hobby.
A channel doesn't get banned for a copyright strike, but if you accumulate three then it can. Also, what you seem to be describing happening to you isn't a copyright strike, but a Content ID claim (or a "copyright claim"). A copyright claim is generally an automated process that simply demonetizes the video in question and will usually monetize it in favor of the claimant. A copyright strike is much more serious, when someone formally notifies YouTube that something is infringing on their copyright, which results in the video being removed entirely, and it can have repercussions for the entire channel. And as noted, if you get hit with 3, then your account can get banned. Even having just one can disable monetization in general while it's in effect. I do think they expire eventually, though. Still, having one copyright strike does put you a lot closer to termination than any number of copyright claims so it's certainly a much bigger deal.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:41 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:12 am
A channel doesn't get banned for a copyright strike, but if you accumulate three then it can. Also, what you seem to be describing happening to you isn't a copyright strike, but a kahntent ID claim (or a "copyright claim"). A copyright claim is generally an automated process that simply demonetizes the video in question and will usually monetize it in favor of the claimant. A copyright strike is much more serious, when someone formally notifies YouTube that something is infringing on their copyright, which results in the video being removed entirely, and it can have repercussions for the entire channel. And as noted, if you get hit with 3, then your account can get banned. Even having just one can disable monetization in general while it's in effect. I do think they expire eventually, though. Still, having one copyright strike does put you a lot closer to termination than any number of copyright claims so it's certainly a much bigger deal.
Ah, okay.

But aren't a lot of what these nobodies are complaining about and trying to avoid actually copyright claims, not strikes? Like that song in the background of Linkara's Power Rangers video. I can't imagine major corporations being offended enough by this crap to have it taken down. Seems like they'd be better off just taking the ad revenue and calling it a day.