Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am

Sounds like Germany didn't get the memo that no one watches let's plays anymore.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:53 am

Though it could be that YT stopped pestering me with it. I've become pretty good at ignoring the list of recommendations.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 am

He released a nearly 3 hour long video of him and his missis sitting on a couch and unpacking shit from his fans. And apparently some comic offended him so much he decided to tear it apart.
Last edited by sigh on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:09 am
wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 am
I'm sorry to burst in without research, but who is that fat nignog I see in some of Cocksluts review thumbnails? I don't follow his shit since 3-4 years
His wife
They're not married yet, though Lewis proposed about a year and a half ago. Don't think they've even set a date. He's probably trying to figure out how to get out of it.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:35 pm

I think it's October.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:57 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 pm
I mean, have to ever decided to leaf through the "trending" videos section on youtube? It's the most retarded, asinine bullshit you've ever seen in your life. it's hilarious what millions of people think is "good kahntent."
Except most people don't consider it "good" kahntent. For a lot of people Youtube is just the video equivalent of fast food, easy quick disposable viewing or something just to have on as background noise.

I find it far more hilarious that there are so many people taking kahntent creators and kahntent so seriously, like expecting lobster in a fucking MacDonalds.
I dunno. it's plain some do consider that shit good, and some are like you said. I think few would consider WatchMojo "quality content," but Angry Joe? Pewdiepie? Boogie2988? Those minecraft streamer fags?

Maybe I'm just a snob. Not everything I watch is good either. But I'd like to think some of it is. Maybe listening to tourneyfags talk about high-level play with certain fighting game characters isn't interesting to most people, but the TYPE of video (experts giving experts opinions in the subjects where they are expert) is superior IMO to this bottom-of-the-barrel youtube shit. Like, "DSP Tries It" is what I'm talking about. Some fucker who has an entire channel dedicated to eating food, and the guy has millions of subs and views.

Or, remember that ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE shit?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Do you have ANY idea what making a video entails? I'd have to BUY a bucket, a bag of ice, fill the bucket with ice and water, put the empty bag in the recycling can, set up a camera, record it, think of AT LEAST 3 other people to do the challenge, dump ice cold water on my head and risk hypothermia, edit the video, and then wait for the video to upload!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am
Sounds like Germany didn't get the memo that no one watches let's plays anymore.
I guess Germany does. Or they (and by they I mean kids and teenagers) watch one of about a dozen douchebags with zero personality. You know, those cult of personality kinda channels where some fuckboy vlogs about boring shit. We've got about twenty of those that are actually reasonably big.
It's like this nation is still in the iJustine days of Youtube.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:48 am
I guess Germany does. Or they (and by they I mean kids and teenagers) watch one of about a dozen douchebags with zero personality. You know, those cult of personality kinda channels where some fuckboy vlogs about boring shit. We've got about twenty of those that are actually reasonably big.
It's like this nation is still in the iJustine days of Youtube.
Oh fuck i remember EA hired IJustine as part of the 3 commentors for when they showed their Battlefront 2 gameplay portion at this E3, i shit you not
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:40 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 pm
Oh fuck i remember EA hired IJustine as part of the 3 commentors for when they showed their Battlefront 2 gameplay portion at this E3, i shit you not
Probably because out of all the youtube people they have put on at E3 or other stage shows, she hasn't made an ass of herself. Tobuscus was pure cringe for Ubisoft a few years back and that guy at the EA conference became a fucking meme. It's like they are helpless without their jumpcuts.
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:58 pm
Do you have ANY idea what making a video entails? I'd have to BUY a bucket, a bag of ice, fill the bucket with ice and water, put the empty bag in the recycling can, set up a camera, record it, think of AT LEAST 3 other people to do the challenge, dump ice cold water on my head and risk hypothermia, edit the video, and then wait for the video to upload!
Yeah TicTac, those ice bucket challenge videos have NO SET SCHEDULE.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.