Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am

was supposed to be a boy. But was instead I was born in a girl's body.
Sure, you dumb bitch. That makes perfect sense. That's exactly how nature and biology work. It couldn't possibly be that you're fucked in the head. To suggest that would be a hate crime, right?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am
Sure, you dumb bitch. That makes perfect sense. That's exactly how nature and biology work. It couldn't possibly be that you're fucked in the head. To suggest that would be a hate crime, right?
Hate crimes aren't a thing if directed against those that try to destroy the west
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:27 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:23 am
NOW THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR THEIR PERVERSIONS
Retweeted by Cuckara It wants $2,000. What will 2k do? A new wardrobe?
Transitioning as a Transgender costs a lot of money I don't have right now as a homeless individual. Fortunately taken care of at the moment by friends. I'm trying to find a job, and or get my Social Security back so that I have some kind of income.

Even when I get my income back, transitioning can cost thousands of dollar in gender correction surgeries. I want to take hormones to begin changing my outward appearance to match who I am inside. Counseling for mental, emotional support during this time is also critical not only for my well being, but my safety. It is why I need an emotional support animal.
So, whoremoans, maybe surgery I guess???? and counseling. I support this person getting counseling btw. I think that should be the first port of call. BTW ask trans people if transitioning helped their depression, or if it was a completely separate issue from it.

TBH most of the 2k will probably go to living expenses from the sound of things. Since they're homeless.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:31 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:26 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm
To go back to the cheating thing, I guarantee viga is into a lot of things, including pegging the cockslut. I also think she would be okay with threesomes as well.

The real question is would they honestly have children? Probably not, I bet his dick never enters her :lol:
I see her eventually get so fed up with no sex from cockslut she cheat and not only will he defend being a cuck but he'll raise the kid as his own and if the biological father ever need a home he'll let him live with them
Maybe not that far but I can see him wanting to have a kid not because he wants kids but because he knows that's the next step. Will it actually be his kid? Probably not. Though since Viga's already black she can just blame any lack of resemblance on that.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:23 am
NOW THEY ARE BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR THEIR PERVERSIONS
Retweeted by Cuckara It wants $2,000. What will 2k do? A new wardrobe?
Just give the girl a rope. It would save everybody a lot of time and expense
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:44 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:31 am
Maybe not that far but I can see him wanting to have a kid not because he wants kids but because he knows that's the next step.
Isn't the new hot trend to be childless though, it's more environmentally friendly and wanting to have kids is just selfish. I can see his parents asking when there will be any grandchildren, but still I don't see that happening.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 am

sigh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:44 am
drisko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:31 am
Maybe not that far but I can see him wanting to have a kid not because he wants kids but because he knows that's the next step.
Isn't the new hot trend to be childless though, it's more environmentally friendly and wanting to have kids is just selfish. I can see his parents asking when there will be any grandchildren, but still I don't see that happening.
Even though he's less conservative than he used to be, he's still very traditional and that's why I'm betting we'll be seeing two Linkara Jrs in the future. God help the kid if it turns out to be a girl.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:10 pm

The most shocking thing about Linkara's black wife is that she's in her 20s and doesn't already have half a dozen kids all by different daddies.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 pm

I still say 'she' is a man
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:01 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:35 am
We've come to the point where we're normalizing all behavior. mentally wanting to remove body part's is a disgusting illness .A guy on jerry Springer cut off his legs because he felt like they "didn't belong", but wanting to chop your dick off is fine. Who's more fucked though? The mentally ill or the people who support the mentally ill and say their not ill but "brave". I live in canada and in Quebec they just fucking elected one of these crazed to a mayor position well celebrating "the first trans mayor" . Please can we borrow trump for a day , anything but Little Potato. I promise we'll give him back !