Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Stranger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 am

That is probably one of the single best Payday 2 videos that has ever been or will ever be created.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Kim Justice wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 am
Well you gotta say something ffs

Besides, the email they sent was the most annoying load of bullshit. They'd cut the anger in half if they were honest. And it likely will slow donations right down - I'm more concerned about that than any initial losses.
Dear Kim Justice - you dressing up as a bitch is of no benefit to anyone, the least of which to yourself, and the negative reaction across the board should surely have made that clear to you. Just because you're fucked in the head, does not mean you can't get better. This will stifle your future. Please reverse.

And they fucking know it's not a benefit to anyone but them. But a benefit to them it is. Ever wrote Coca Cola when they raised prices? Any other company? You're not important to Patreon. You can fuck off right now and they couldn't give less of a shit.

Oh and this is relevant:
It is kiinda sorta of a large benefit to myself, as an actual tranny and not a fake ass one. And real life is a different thing from all this anyways. I've been a full time tranny for 2 and a half years, and that was also when I got very confident about my channel and started doing the docs and heavy research that have helped the channel grow.

As far as Patreon goes...yeah? I don't doubt I'm not important to them - I don't care. i just do my thing, and make my cash. Even if people here don't think of it as a job and they may be right, I treat it like one. And 'cause of that things are just fine and will be even finer once the changes do go ahead. Again, life gives you lemons,

(I'm kinda pissed lol so allow for bravado, but the sentiment is there)

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:38 am

The only thread to have a bonafide tranny and ASS is nowhere to be found. I'm disappointed.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:42 am

ASS doesn't say anything about a real tranny because there's nothing contrarian about pointing out a real tranny. At most he'd say that Kim isn't a tranny while saying that you were one.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:00 am

He's probably afraid he will fall in love.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:00 am
He's probably afraid he will fall in love.
Or will have his heart broken by yet another tranny.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:29 am

ASS loves talking about trannies all the time, but I think he's super doki doki shy when a serious adult full time tranny actually does show up, since it could be a TILF.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey Kim, as you mentioned before that you are trying to lose weight, I'll give you my two cents. You have probably heard this before about weightloss thousand times but from my own experience making (and keeping) ĺifestyle change is paramount, drop vast majority of sugary shit like candy, soft drinks, juices etc, dont eat white bread, instead eat dark rye bread, as pure as possible, preferably made from 100% rye flour.

I know you britbongs love your fish'n'chips, white bread and all that shit, but seriously, rye bread and healthy, normal food über alles.

Don't forget to get enough protein either, or you'll lose muscle instead of fat, 100-130 grams is afaik recommended for weightloss. I would also start counting calories, there are several tools and sites for calculating how much calories you need to consume.

Like I said before, lifestyle change is huge part in it, most people fails at weightloss or keeping the loss because they are weakwilled slobs and go back to the old habits.

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Hell yeah, 100% agree with all of that even if admittedly these aren't always things I'm on top of, lol. I'm also desperate to get back to the gym (Winter illness has been kicking my arse lately. And now it's snowing. But fuck it, gotta get there). 2018 is shaping up to be a big year, so it's time to get on the train.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Only losers go to gym, winners like Boogie get an expensive surgery to solve the issues they can't solve themselves. For like 6 months... worth it!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.