Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Carn

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Carn » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Fatties don't even need to hit the gym, just a reasonable diet and a small amount of walking will do the job.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:24 pm
I think that's why it bugs me, it sounds like a British man trying to sound like a old British woman
Same. If he spoke as a man for his videos, I could probably tolerate them.
I could never watch Iron Liz or Diamanda Hagan either for the same reason.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Carn wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 pm
Fatties don't even need to hit the gym, just a reasonable diet and a small amount of walking will do the job.
You are completely right. I have lost 135lbs since February and the only excercise I have done is walking.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Walking is great, I love walking...In the summer at least. Unfortunately it's now snowy and windy and utterly miserable so fuck that. The treadmill may be kind of a bore but it beats freezing my arse (or bruising it on the ice)

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 pm

You will never lose weight with that kind of attitude. It is snowy, windy and miserable as fuck where I am too but I still get my walking done everyday because I want to stay thin.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Lol I'm still walking, just in a nice air conditioned room (that I still have to walk a little bit to get to anyways)

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 am

Kimble, you miserable lardass, you are full of shitty excuses. Since you can pass for a body double for Spergling, you really don't need to hit the gym to improve your situation. If anything, trying to be like RTU seems worthless to me, you're not going to impress anyone and to regularly go to gym, you already need to be pretty commited.

I find going to the gym to be a waste of time and money, unless you are a gym bro and will spend a lot of time there. If you're Kim Justice, you'll likely stop going there soon after you've started - which is why you should just do excercise at home to get used to it. You don't need any equipment for it, and most importantly, you can train yourself to be more active. Baby steps, but you can start right the fuck now.

Same things that apply to Booger apply to you - over eating, inability to control yourself, and not enough excercise. Unlike him, you are not dying and can still walk on your own.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:00 am

Diet is 90% of it anyway. Abs are made in the kitchen and that's true. Embrace being a lazy shit. Fuck exercise and focus on diet. Once you have your diet on lock, you can figure out exercise.

If you just jump into exercise, you may find yourself constantly hungry or sore and not know why, leading to overeating and wanting to give up. Somebody like Boogie probably isn't medically healthy enough to exercise much anyway, which is why that fat cunt needs to be on a monitored diet where he can't eat anything without clearing it through hospital staff. It's very obvious the problems with him started in the kitchen and won't be solved until he conquers the kitchen.

People always recommend exercise to fats because it generally improves your overall mood and fitness, but in terms of weight LOSS, it's not going to do anything for you if the diet isn't there. Unless you lift heavy, but I think that's a bad idea for some fuck like Boogie with jello bones.

The way our health organizations push exercise over diet is sort of like how people used to think fat was bad for you. I'm not saying there's zero value to the idea (exercise can help and some fats aren't great for you,) but they're placing the emphasis incorrectly. Fat by itself isn't bad and exercise by itself won't burn enough calories unless you do a lot of it. People think eating fat makes you fat and they think you can outrun a bad diet. Both are lies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:00 am
Unless you lift heavy, but I think that's a bad idea for some fuck like Boogie with jello bones.
Boogie would let you know that he deadlifts god knows how many kilograms of fat every time he stands up, so after he gets rid of all that fat, he can totally become a weightlifter.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:53 pm

RedundantSquash wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 pm
You will never lose weight with that kind of attitude. It is snowy, windy and miserable as fuck where I am too but I still get my walking done everyday because I want to stay thin.
He is britbong, they probably close down schools and shit if the temperature drops below 0c or 32f, pussies. I walk about an hour per day, unless it's dangerously slippery due ice on sidewalks. In those days I go to pedal the exercise bike in the gym.

I didn't hit the gym before I had dropped about 25-30 kilos, but it is a very good idea to do so at the suitable weight as it makes your body firmer and replace the fat with muscle.