Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JL Unlimited

Re: Guru Larry

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Never thought I’d say this, but I miss newspaper comics.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Gender Euthanasia would be preferable.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm

I guess Kim is gone. I wasn't trying to bully him. I just wanted him to know the path he's going down will not bring him happiness. We shitposters probably care more about his well-being than these transgender advocate "friends" he talks to online.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:57 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm
I guess Kim is gone. I wasn't trying to bully him. I just wanted him to know the path he's going down will not bring him happiness. We shitposters probably care more about his well-being than these transgender advocate "friends" he talks to online.
Nah, I've just been doing Christmas things, video work and not being all that active online.

I dunno man, i'm a lot happier than I once was. Like, genuinely and consistently for a long time (by which I mean in my personal life, not just the Internet).

And y'know what, I don't doubt it. i don't really have many trans advocate "friends" online (By which I presume you mean other trannies of the SJW sphere). I lost any connection I had with the Rat King ages ago, half of SJ Twitter is probably on my muted list for being a bunch of immensely irritating miserable bastards and there's probably more than a few who don't like me anyway because I refuse to buy into the game of "you are trans, therefore you must feel utterly oppressed at every given opportunity and hate cis people or anyone who's more right-wing than you".

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:19 am

Kim Justice posts here? You suck.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:20 am

Well, I hope you stay happy in life, Kim. But do you ever intend on finding a girlfriend/boyfriend? I imagine that would be difficult for you as trans. Just try to think about yourself in the future at different ages as trans and if you think it would actually work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:24 am

Divine makes for a more convincing woman than you, Kim.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:20 am
Well, I hope you stay happy in life, Kim. But do you ever intend on finding a girlfriend/boyfriend? I imagine that would be difficult for you as trans. Just try to think about yourself in the future at different ages as trans and if you think it would actually work.
He was ugly as fuck before, being trans probably won't make a jot of difference in that regard.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:56 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 am
Do you thing the FTM trannies like JesuOtaku are autistic?
She definitely seems like one of the attention-seeker types.
I don't know that many FTM trannies in the first place, but JO looks like an autist for sure.
She tries so hard to look like a man but she clearly has no idea how to act/behave like a man. Her body language is beyond gay, that's a woman. Dyke lesbian is more manly compared to that. She is like doing a cosplay or roleplay of a male animu character.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:04 am

Carn wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 am
He was ugly as fuck before, being trans probably won't make a jot of difference in that regard.
Yes it will. It will make "difficult, but not impossible" become "impossible". And you know it.
お前はもう死んでいる。