Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Stranger

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 am
A fedora would be a start, yes. It would help to hide your ugly mug from the camera. A Reddit Gold account for some fat acceptance support is also helpful.

Or, do the right thing and do a suicide stream next time.
Seriously. Ow the Edge doesn't even begin to describe this post. Holy balls, dude.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:28 pm

That just gave me an idea, a suicide stream where a streamer would play hanged man with stretch goals, the more money people would donate, the closer you would get to a noose. The race would be really exciting - can they do it, will they end the stream before audience gives them enough money to kill themselves?

Aside from being highly offensive, it would make any streamer instantly more entertaining.

@Kimble Oh well, carry on then.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:28 pm
That just gave me an idea, a suicide stream where a streamer would play hanged man with stretch goals, the more money people would donate, the closer you would get to a noose. The race would be really exciting - can they do it, will they end the stream before audience gives them enough money to kill themselves?

Aside from being highly offensive, it would make any streamer instantly more entertaining.

@Kimble Oh well, carry on then.
That sounds dangerously close to the sort of thing that certain streamers (say, ones who used to be really good at Legend of Zelda) would likely end up doing. Or at the very least it wouldn't surprise me if it happened...

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Kim Justice wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:07 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 am
You lurk us because you are us.

And more seriously, get your face off camera. There's no reason to show it, ever. Your quality kahntent isn't in any way improved by it. Nobody would comment on your appearance if you didn't invite attention by showing yourself.
Maybe.

TBH nearly all of my "main" videos don't really feature my face anyway (well, Waxworks did I guess, if painting myself up in juggalo fashion counts). Obv my Q&As, vlogs and streams do but that's not the major quality kahntent - that's extras for the fans more than anything. Comments about my appearance are, well, la. Used to bother me, doesn't now.
You and Larry should get a life, making videos on the internet is no real life. Go outside, exercise, GET A REAL JOB, lose weight and try to tame care of your appearances
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:02 pm

The only gown fitting for him is a Burqa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:02 pm
They make tentsized burqas?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm
You and Larry should get a life, making videos on the internet is no real life. Go outside, exercise, GET A REAL JOB, lose weight and try to tame care of your appearances
I didn't realise that Tony Robbins posted on here. Alas, I would tame my appearance but it's just too wild.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:02 pm
They make tentsized burqas?
Well, you could just use a tent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:54 pm
Seriously though, Charlar, you let loose with pointless insults way too often. You're well aware Larry, at least, has done plenty of other things besides making videos for the internet and you're also well aware that Larry, at least, has taken plenty of steps to lose weight and take care of his appearance in the past.

I'm honestly surprised you didn't throw in more of your AVGN-tier strings of slurs and curses like you do every other time.

Chill. Even Sick Fuck basically said, "oh. whatever."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm

There is no such thing as pointless insult, when aimed at right person. Don't go too far out the Kiwi way by sucking on Kimble's balls you faggots.

And I don't really have an agenda against Kimble, I find him to be a disgusting creature, but crossdressing and shitty voice (which somehow is still deeper than Spergling's) aside, I know nothing about him, so I'm not going to treat him like some bizzare spectacle, as far as I can tell, it's just another name here, which is fine.

And btw, losing weight and taking better care of yourself is never a bad advice.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.