Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:26 pm

I wanted to bring up Dan and say youtube really is no better than hollywood anymore. Before you could become popular by just hard work, now you legit need someone to help you otherwise you will be lost in the shuffle. Dan should be kissing your ass everyday he can Larry, because no one would give a shit about him without you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 pm

I don't give a shit about him regardless.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 am

Carn wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:41 pm
I don't give a shit about him regardless.
Other youtube people do though, he's not getting crazy views but I can think of half a dozen other people more deserving. And no one would give a shit about him if he wasn't sucking off Larry.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

I just noticed that a thing with him what really triggers me is his insistence of rattling down the exact backer and/or funding number, every single time he wants to mention it. I'm a bit of a mathtard, but even I find it boring and strenuous to hear someone speak a 6-, 7- or even 8-digit number down to the last digit. It's okay if you do that once while showing the number as text on screen, but everything after that should just be eyeballing. I'm sure your integrity as a legitimate YT nobody won't be tarnished by that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Fat Cunt

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:59 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm
Fat Cunt
That's fatphobic and not the kind of message that is welcome in this forum.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Le Redditeur is right, guest should say ugly fat cunt instead.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:26 pm
I wanted to bring up Dan and say youtube really is no better than hollywood anymore. Before you could become popular by just hard work, now you legit need someone to help you otherwise you will be lost in the shuffle. Dan should be kissing your ass everyday he can Larry, because no one would give a shit about him without you.
I can see it like that, But Dan's helped me out just as much as I've helped him. I'd have far far less videos/views/subs on my channel without him editing and writing some of them.

So while it looks like I'm helping him, it's mutual, I'm not a charity :P

Also love how I always get about ten people in the comments of every video think they're comedic geniuses when they notice Fact Hunt sounds like Fat Cunt. It's almost like I did that intentionally.

The show was going to be called "Guru Larry's Fact Hunt", but that would have been a bit on the nose :D

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:13 am

I know he edits your shit so its mutual, but I know plenty of channels that are really small and just can't catch a break, regardless of quality.

Youtube has become so bloated that you'd be lucky to break 10k subs with a consistent viewer base.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm
The show was going to be called "Guru Larry's Fact Hunt", but that would have been a bit on the nose :D
Congratulations Larry, you are a comedic genius. Just admit that you've realized that with the first smartass in the comments...

Just in case you are not a comedic genius and are just a smug bastard on this one, you might want to stop with the self depricating humor, you're likely stealing it from another 99 nobodies that desperately need at least a tiny portion of it. (Spoony doesn't count. Nothing he says is humorous, it's just sad.)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.