Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Why the fuck do you insist on giving Spoony more attention? Just let it die.

And besides, you missed the boat on Spoony shitting anyway, its old hat now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 pm

Most of the stuff I cover is old drama from 10+ years ago.

Besides it's what people keep requesting, but if you can suggest someone better...

Yes

Post by Yes » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 pm
I don't know if DHI realized this past decade of posting about shitty things nobodies have done, it may be for "teh lulz" as we used to say, but it's been a fantastic piece of education on how NOT to act on the internet too and I have learned from it.
How am i supposed to go back to regular sex after an asslicking that good?
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am
I'm still waiting for the youtuber's video part 2 Larry, shitposting on youtube is your one true calling.
Still thinking of a third person to include after Spoony and DSP.

But no I only post my Patreon at the end of my videos, I don't shove it down people's throats. I not only feel awkward and guilty doing it, but I consider it a case of crying wolf too, one day I may genuinely need to ask for help and people won't be interested if I constantly beg.

I don't know if DHI realized this past decade of posting about shitty things nobodies have done, it may be for "teh lulz" as we used to say, but it's been a fantastic piece of education on how NOT to act on the internet too and I have learned from it.
The most obvious low-hanging fruit if you've done Spoony and DSP is lowtiergod. But he would probably show up at your house and beat you up with his chicken legs if you talked smack about him. I suggest lowtiergod because nobody likes him, so you could safely shit on him. The problem you have there is a lot of people don't know about him and consequently don't care. Boogie and TotalBiscuit would be pretty good choices since a lot of people still like them and don't know how shitty they are.

I would hope the other e-celebs lurking the forums (as well as future e-celebs in the making) take the singular lesson away to not mistreat/berate their fans. This isn't some Taco Bell job where you can show up, sleepwalk, hate your customers and walk home with money. Most of these e-celebs are 50-80% directly fan-funded. Probably more like 90% fan-funded if we count indirect donations like watching ads. Those fans are why the e-celebs in question aren't flipping burgers, digging ditches or pounding the pavement. Everything good in an e-celeb's life comes from the fans.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Armake21. There, you fat fuck. No need to thank me in your video.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm
lowtiergod
I second, third, fourth, and [insert number here]th this notion.

Lowtierfraud aka Black DSP. You have to pay him 20 bucks just for him to turn his facecam on.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:29 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm
Armake21. There, you fat fuck. No need to thank me in your video.
Well Larry wrote half of his ED article, so it's not like he has to do any research.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:40 pm
I was wondering if you could cover George Lucas and all the games he ruined. There might be enough material here for its own episode.
Fall Of The Empire: How Inner Turmoil Brought Down LucasArts
Somebody finally touched on some of the games George Lucas meddled with. But he really just scratched the surface and didn't cover the games George flat out ruined. Or Darth Icky.
https://youtu.be/URmyg81FK_A?t=1m30s
お前はもう死んでいる。

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:40 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:40 pm
I was wondering if you could cover George Lucas and all the games he ruined. There might be enough material here for its own episode.
Fall Of The Empire: How Inner Turmoil Brought Down LucasArts
Somebody finally touched on some of the games George Lucas meddled with. But he really just scratched the surface and didn't cover the games George flat out ruined. Or Darth Icky.
https://youtu.be/URmyg81FK_A?t=1m30s
That would be quite a good subject, Had some really angry GL fanboys hurl abuse at me as I called him a "twat" in one of my recent videos. But yeah, he's royally fucked up quite a few games.

That Darth Maul game LucasArts were working on sounded amazing too.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Really disappointed the new sequel trilogy isnt about Darth Icky.
Is Spoony dead yet?