Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:04 am

The only thing that would have saved the prequels was Darth Jar-Jar. Apparently Lucas chickened out of that idea, so we got whatever the fuck Sir Christopher Lee was doing on that shitfest.

But I have to admin, the prequels at least have Sheev. Ian McDiarmid has more charisma than everyone else on the main cast, combined and squared to the n-th power.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am

The only good part in Episode 3 for me is when he fights Yoda while cackling like some psychotic super villain.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:17 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:41 pm
By the time Jedi happened, yes he had changed. People debate why that is, but one big thing is that his wife cuckolded him with the Skywalker Ranch handyman. He had to pay her a shitload in divorce.
It was a mix of him changing and having no one to stop his shit ideas. The director of Empire wanted Yoda to fight, but George at the time said that he shouldn't because his character was about using the force beyond the physical. But George decided to make him a flippy CGI monstrosity in Attack of the Clones, the theatre was fucking laughing at that when I saw it.

But his original script had a lot of weird shit in it, like Han Solo being a green lizard thing (or frog). If you look at the prequels, there are way more weird alien looking characters because no one is telling him no. That and he was a lazy director, he nearly killed himself with the first movie and didn't want that to happen again, so he did his two shot shit. He hated directing and didn't want to do it for the prequels but everyone in Hollywood was too chickenshit to do it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 am

I wonder why George decided to direct the prequels at all he could've called all the shots as the producer and hire a yes man to do all the hard work for him.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:04 am
we got whatever the fuck Sir Christopher Lee was doing on that shitfest.
Count Dookie is my favourite character name right after Darth Insaneous.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:01 pm

I love how he has like two names - Count Dooku and Darth Tyranus - but the movies insisted on using the derpier one.

I guess Georgie wanted to be cute because Lee is famous for having played Count Dracula, but that's all the more reason to split the difference and go with Count Tyranus or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:16 am
The only good part in Episode 3 for me is when he fights Yoda while cackling like some psychotic super villain.
Fucking love the Emperor.

Seth MacFarlane portrayal in Robot Chicken made it even better to watch those prequels :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:46 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 am
I wonder why George decided to direct the prequels at all he could've called all the shots as the producer and hire a yes man to do all the hard work for him.
Maybe he tried to. But maybe all the people he asked had the same opinion as David Lynch
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:01 pm
I love how he has like two names - Count Dooku and Darth Tyranus - but the movies insisted on using the derpier one.

I guess Georgie wanted to be cute because Lee is famous for having played Count Dracula, but that's all the more reason to split the difference and go with Count Tyranus or something.
Tyranus isnt terrible? Come on man, its like a 12 year old calling his villain mister evil!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:34 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:30 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Tyranus isnt terrible? Come on man, its like a 12 year old calling his villain mister evil!
Dooku''s Sith name made little sense anyhow. He wasn't really a Tyrant was he? "He was a political idealist"

Darth Polidick

Accurate
-The user formerly known as CIANigger