Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:31 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 am
Seriously. Like anyone is fooled, Larry. You fucking hate Pat more than anyone else on DHI. :lol:
I don't hate anyone on DHI :P

Seriously though, I did want to have him cameo in a video or so, You'd think he'd be scraping at the barrel that someone more popular than him would want him in a video. But I just find it funny I can make peace with DSP and have him cameo in a video of mine, but Pat is less of a man than Phil to work things out, the irony.
DSP cameo?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:23 am

I'm guessing there is a random snort or belch during one of Larry's videos, and that's Phil's cameo.

And Pat is no man. He is a pussy with an ego where his balls are supposed to be. Scientists are still trying to explain this miracle.

Then again, if DSP doesn't hold grudges for too long, that is likely because he has a memory of a goldfish (there just isn't too much space in that head of his to hold information, after all, he's like real life Homer Simpson), not because he would be necessarily better man than Pat.

However, I'm assuming that once Pat made you his mortal enemy, you've been marked for life. You've made yourself one very unimpressive enemy.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Better watch out. Pat may talk shit about you in a podcast with his gay buddy that works for dimes in a shitty vidya store.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:23 am
I'm guessing there is a random snort or belch during one of Larry's videos, and that's Phil's cameo.

And Pat is no man. He is a pussy with an ego where his balls are supposed to be. Scientists are still trying to explain this miracle.

Then again, if DSP doesn't hold grudges for too long, that is likely because he has a memory of a goldfish (there just isn't too much space in that head of his to hold information, after all, he's like real life Homer Simpson), not because he would be necessarily better man than Pat.

However, I'm assuming that once Pat made you his mortal enemy, you've been marked for life. You've made yourself one very unimpressive enemy.
LMAO, Phil actually voices a part in my "Last Let's Player" animation thing I did for Disney in 2015.

But Pat is completely delusional, he seems to think the video game community revolves around his Screenwave clique (even though they all talk shit behind his back) and they're an A-list celebrity pack. but I've never seen a grown man act so childish in my entire life.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:07 pm
Better watch out. Pat may talk shit about you in a podcast with his gay buddy that works for dimes in a shitty vidya store.
He won't, the closest I've become to being referenced is in his interview with ReviewTechUSA, where he mentions a fairly popular youtuber who is a sick individual :P Then accuses me of attacking Ian, when I've never said a single thing about him.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Let's be real, the only reason anyone knows who Pat is is because of those crossovers he did with James Rolfe. Otherwise his views probably wouldn't break the triple digits.

Thanks for that, James.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Don't forget his Highlander crossover with The Spoony One, Firs of His Name, Lord of Tekken and Avatar of Earth.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 pm
Don't forget his Highlander crossover with The Spoony One, Firs of His Name, Lord of Tekken and Avatar of Earth.
Yeah, but Spooner was already fairly big then. People knew who he was. It's not like James gave him 95% of his audience. And that was also before he was awful. It made more sense.

I remember seeing Pat on AVGN and thinking "Who the hell is this? I guess he's here because he owns rare games, because it sure ain't because he has charisma." Nobody had heard of him before that.

As unlikeable as Pat is, I guarantee you he got a ton of people watching him from that. Exposure really is everything. Some people will eat whatever random garbage is put on a plate in front of them.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Wasn't he on RetrowareTV or something? I remember seeing a vid or two of his pop up while looking at new HVGN videos.

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm

How the fuck did Pat acquired the money to own that Nintendo World Championship cartridge thing anyway?

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Johnny wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:34 pm
How the fuck did Pat acquired the money to own that Nintendo World Championship cartridge thing anyway?
Probably found it at someone's yard sale who had no idea what it was worth. Then he decided he'd found his life's calling.