Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
jpakke

Re: Guru Larry

Post by jpakke » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Guru Larry, what do you usually drink? I hope you dont drink juices as they are filled with either sugar or sweeteners, both shit for you.

I ditched juices completely and switched to mineral water, much healthier. I do drink a big glass of full fat milk with the lunch thlough, too bad real raw milk is impossible to come by.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't realize everyone on DHI was a Chad Thundercock dietitian.

Also, truth.

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/137027_700b_v1.jpg
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:25 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:48 pm
truth.
More like

Women: do nothing but eat in moderation, as long as you were born with a pretty face and good proportions. No amount of hard work will give you those otherwise -even female athletes at peak performance can be a 4/10. In any case, watch as everything slips through your fingers before you hit 40.

Men: get an above average body with physical training and don't even worry about your face unless you are an absolute freak. If you are wealthy or powerful enough you don't even need those. You also get to look attractive for far longer than women, basically for as long as you can keep up the effort. Make-up is unnecessary, wrinkles are a minor concern.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:01 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:12 pm
On this account, I was given the information by both a doctor and a pharmaceutical that it was fine and was never given a maximum time to stay on it, So I didn't have any warrant to not trust them.
You went full retard Larry. Of all the people you could take diet advice from you took it straight from the jews.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 am

What's wrong with you guys? Larry is beautiful in his own way!
LEAVE LARREEEEEEEEEEE ALONE!!!!!! :evil: On a serious note,
SpoilerShow
I'm not a MD or a scientist but there is nothing wrong with 600 (or even basically 0) calorie diet, or 18 months ketosis if it was done right.

The real problem is, that mystery milk shake powder contains too much carb and too little minerals (if linked page is correct).

It's different from person to person but, generally, 30g is the upper limit for daily net carb intake to achieve ketosis (maintenance can be a bit different). Single pack of mystery powder (15g sugar) plus 150ml of milk (15g lactose) and you already reach that limit.
This mystery shake is not keto-friendly at all. Salt water with vitamin/mineral supplement is much better than this.

What Larry experienced was most likely an electrolytes imbalance (and maybe slowed metabolism because 1) he was actually out of ketosis or 2) he run out of fat but he didn't eat fat on top of that).
I guess someone involved was dumb/scam, or there was some unfortunate miscommunication/misinterpretation/etc.
That being said, after all he is losing weight again and says he's doing ok. There is no need to fix what's not broken.

mad bum wrote:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize everyone on DHI was a Chad Thundercock dietitian.
Every single DHI poster is extremely good at literally everything. EVERYTHING. Live with it.
#MuhSugar #MuhSweetner #NeckbeardScience #AllTheArmsMustBeShattered
This 104-Year-Old Woman Says Dr Pepper Is What's Keeping Her Alive

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:26 am

jpakke wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:17 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:22 am
Thats the one thing you wanna eat on a diet, motherfucking bread.
White bread is a fucking shit for losing weight, but dark rye bread, preferably as pure as possible is much healthier. I nowadays eat only rye bread made from flour which is 100% of rye. Not sure do they even sell anything else than white bread in uncivilized country like UK though.
Non-white bread is not halal and therefore not allowed in the United Kaliphate.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 am

Daniel 'Pat' Ibberston rides again

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:25 am
mad bum wrote:
truth.
More like

Women: do nothing but eat in moderation, as long as you were born with a pretty face and good proportions. No amount of hard work will give you those otherwise -even female athletes at peak performance can be a 4/10. In any case, watch as everything slips through your fingers before you hit 40.

Men: get an above average body with physical training and don't even worry about your face unless you are an absolute freak. If you are wealthy or powerful enough you don't even need those. You also get to look attractive for far longer than women, basically for as long as you can keep up the effort. Make-up is unnecessary, wrinkles are a minor concern.
t. Woman

There are plenty of stupid men with no standards who will think anything is hot as long as they are skinny and have good hair. There were people that though Paris fucking Hilton was hot 15 years ago.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 am
Daniel 'Pat' Ibberston rides again
I like how he wrote "Project Phoenix" as "Project Pheonix". That's some quality editing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:46 am
t. Woman

There are plenty of stupid men with no standards who will think anything is hot as long as they are skinny and have good hair. There were people that though Paris fucking Hilton was hot 15 years ago.
Or, you know, take a look at our own Lupa/April/etc threads.

Tons of stupid men think they are hot and they're not even skinny nor have good hair.