Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:06 pm

People are free to do what they want in their private life, but when I watch a video I want to enjoy the content and not be distracted by the host.
I'd advise Kim not to appear on camera and to drop that effeminate voice for the videos,
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm
There is no such thing as pointless insult, when aimed at right person. Don't go too far out the Kiwi way by sucking on Kimble's balls you faggots.

And I don't really have an agenda against Kimble, I find him to be a disgusting creature, but crossdressing and shitty voice (which somehow is still deeper than Spergling's) aside, I know nothing about him, so I'm not going to treat him like some bizzare spectacle, as far as I can tell, it's just another name here, which is fine.

And btw, losing weight and taking better care of yourself is never a bad advice.
There are plenty of pointless insults, especially when aimed at two people where you can confirm that at least one of those two people have done the exact things the person is telling them to do in an insulting manner. Charlar frequently flies off the handle and runs down a list of AVGN styled, "what can I append this word with," curse words at people frequently.

I'm not saying to be a hugbox, I'm saying to be intellectually honest and to calm your tits before you just go off insulting people for no reason. Kim came in here responding to people insulting them and handled the flak coming their way pretty well, all things considered. That deserves more respect than, "Get a life and get a real job you fatty," coming from one person who is posting on a board dedicated to sperging about e-celebs.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:06 pm
People are free to do what they want in their private life, but when I watch a video I want to enjoy the kahntent and not be distracted by the host.
I'd advise Kim not to appear on camera and to drop that effeminate voice for the videos,
I remember saying on here I woke up to his sega master system video, and was like oh that's neat, but then I looked and saw it was him. The voice really is bad, like him trying so hard to be a proper English lady.

I'll admit Kim can handle the bants at least, he'll just go away after we stop talking about him and go off topic.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm

And btw, losing weight and taking better care of yourself is never a bad advice.
Never said it was, but then none of you know what I'm doing for that - it's not exactly something I speak on. For the record, I do my thing in that regard. It's a slow process, but then I kinda prefer it that way. I've tried losing it fast and it's not worked.

"Get a real job" is funny though. I mean, if a job is defined as something that earns you a living, independence, enables you to pay your taxes, allows you to have a bit of fun on the side or whatever....

Anyway, I weren't expecting no hugbox here :) if I was I'd be a phenomenally stupid individual. Not that compliments and affirmations aren't welcome, especially if they take the form of large monetary donations to my Patreon.

(Always worth a try)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:02 pm

We can't support you on Patreon. Spoony requires all our funds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:02 pm
We can't support you on Patreon. Spoony requires all our funds.
Fair enough. If you know you're getting nothing back, I guess that you can't ever be truly disappointed.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:11 pm

We just donate to the archive :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Kim Justice wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm

"Get a real job" is funny though. I mean, if a job is defined as something that earns you a living, independence, enables you to pay your taxes, allows you to have a bit of fun on the side or whatever....
Every e-celeb says this, word for word. Get a new party mantra.

It makes you money for now, but you're not employed. If you suddenly made $0 tomorrow and lost everything, you'd have nobody to blame because nobody promised you anything. An employer promises you a wage, which is a big part of what makes it a job. If they decide not to pay you, you can quit or report them for breaking the law, etc.

YouTube is different. You produce shitty videos, they get posted to youtube as part of the free service youtube provides, money is generated via ad revenue and then youtube decides to give you some of the money. You never went through any hiring process. YouTube didn't look at your resume and think that you'd make a great addition to their interior crocodile-alligator team. There's nothing to stop them from taking 100% of the ad revenue on all your videos, forever, and furthermore of banning you if you link patreon.

By all means, make your money. Use it however you want. But don't pull a DSP and cry when (not if) your income takes a massive nosedive. This shit isn't sustainable for all except the top .002% of youtube content creators.

Do any of you guys ever think about what happens if youtube closes down tomorrow? The website isn't making a profit and hasn't been for a long time. It's unlikely google would just close shop, but they certainly could.

That's what people mean when they tell you to get a real job, and why it irks me whenever you e-celebs handwave it solely as someone talking down to you. However little job security you think is in a normal job, there's a lot fucking less online.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Youtube stardom might seem like a job as long as YT itself and the viewers feel like it.
-Yours Truly

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:54 pm
Kim Justice wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Every e-celeb says this, word for word. Get a new party mantra.

It makes you money for now, but you're not employed. If you suddenly made $0 tomorrow and lost everything, you'd have nobody to blame because nobody promised you anything. An employer promises you a wage, which is a big part of what makes it a job. If they decide not to pay you, you can quit or report them for breaking the law, etc.

YouTube is different. You produce shitty videos, they get posted to youtube as part of the free service youtube provides, money is generated via ad revenue and then youtube decides to give you some of the money. You never went through any hiring process. YouTube didn't look at your resume and think that you'd make a great addition to their kahntent Creator team. There's nothing to stop them from taking 100% of the ad revenue on all your videos, forever, and furthermore of banning you if you link patreon.

By all means, make your money. Use it however you want. But don't pull a DSP and cry when (not if) your income takes a massive nosedive. This shit isn't sustainable for all except the top .002% of youtube kahntent creators.

Do any of you guys ever think about what happens if youtube closes down tomorrow? The website isn't making a profit and hasn't been for a long time. It's unlikely google would just close shop, but they certainly could.

That's what people mean when they tell you to get a real job, and why it irks me whenever you e-celebs handwave it solely as someone talking down to you. However little job security you think is in a normal job, there's a lot fucking less online.
I'm not going to say that you're wrong 'cause you're not - yeah, job security is a thing (in that it isn't, much like a lot of self-employed/freelance trades). That's something I'm aware of, which is why I maintain several other revenue streams that aren't merely my personal Youtube ad revenue (you have to these days, considering how volatile ad revenue is). If YouTube were to close down tomorrow and there was no other place where I could keep pushing out videos to my audience, I would survive - but then I'd probably be moving to a similarly insecure freelance existence anyway, whether it be pushing further into stuff I do like journalism or editing/making video 'cause that's my trade.