Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Guru Larry

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Kim Justice wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 am
It is kiinda sorta of a large benefit to myself, as an actual tranny and not a fake ass one.
What the fuck does that even mean? You're a tranny, you're entire life is based around deciet and the denial of reality.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Also wtf is the difference between "actual" and "fake ass" trannies? Are the fake ones only pretending to be mentally ill damaged piles of human waste?
Is Spoony dead yet?

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:29 pm

jpakke wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:53 pm
I walk about an hour per day, unless it's dangerously slippery due ice on sidewalks. In those days I go to pedal the exercise bike in the gym.
I am from the same country as Kim and it rarely gets so bad over here that we can't go for a walk outside, even at the minute with all the snow and ice around I still manage to get my 3/4 miles a day so his excuse about it being too cold is bullshit. To see real results you have to get out of your comfort zone and too many people don't.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Kim took over Larry's thread.
Dan took over Larry's channel.

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm
Also wtf is the difference between "actual" and "fake ass" trannies? Are the fake ones only pretending to be mentally ill damaged piles of human waste?
Well there's a lot of folks who say they're trans even though they don't have gender dysphoria because they think it's a cool thing to do. Y'know, "Hey guys I identify as a non-binary greygender demisexual dragonkin and my pronouns are xe/xir/xim, get them wrong and you're A BIGOT" and stuff like that.

Also guys this tangent is weird. I get plenty of the diet stuff and am taking it all on board but you're also coming at me for getting exercise, but not in the exact way you want me to get it...it kinda feels like you're reaching a bit. I like the communal space, having a variety of things I can do, having a membership that includes the local swimcentres and what have you. It's fun.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:34 pm
Kim took over Larry's thread.
Dan took over Larry's channel.
Nice :lol: Procrastinating is hard job for Larry, unless he'll pull off some elaborate prank and reveal that Kimble is really just him in drag, and Dan never existed in the first place.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:13 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Chris-chan is 100% legit I swear.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Kim Justice wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm
but you're also coming at me for getting exercise, but not in the exact way you want me to get it
You don't look like you are getting excercise though which is why your methods are being questioned. If it ends up working for you then I guess I will stand corrected, but right now you just sound like most of the overweight people I know who tend to say what they think people want to hear rather than doing what needs to be done.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Kim Justice

Post by Kim Justice » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm

RedundantSquash wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm
Kim Justice wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm
but you're also coming at me for getting exercise, but not in the exact way you want me to get it
You don't look like you are getting excercise though which is why your methods are being questioned. If it ends up working for you then I guess I will stand corrected, but right now you just sound like most of the overweight people I know who tend to say what they think people want to hear rather than doing what needs to be done.
I get that. There's a long way to go and I know I've been shirking too much. I feel like I'm getting my mindset in the better place though to actually go ahead.

Anyways I'ma stop this now because I don't wanna risk sounding like Boogie.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
... but you know exactly what the difference is.

There are actual people who want to transition and there are people who do it just for attention. 99% of the youtube video makes who talk about trans issues are what they call, "trans-trenders."

It's like you guys suddenly go from sperging to just being flat out idiots the second one of the nobodies you're talking about turns out to be able to handle the banter.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger