Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:33 am
Fuck, this sounds like those shakes are pure malnutrition, probably low quality protein and artificial sweeteners. Those are actually symptoms experienced in scurvy. Shit like 'Health comes first boss :3' aside, take care of yourself man
Should've drunk some hot lemonade every now and then. Don't think that would've fucked up his diet all that much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm
wulfenlord wrote:
Fuck, this sounds like those shakes are pure malnutrition, probably low quality protein and artificial sweeteners. Those are actually symptoms experienced in scurvy. Shit like 'Health comes first boss :3' aside, take care of yourself man
Should've drunk some hot lemonade every now and then. Don't think that would've fucked up his diet all that much.
It was a 600 calorie a day diet, probably why I felt woozy. I could drink tea/coffee as long as it was black and had hermesetas for sweeteners. Strangely, I was allowed to drink Coke Zero on it though.

But it essentially put my body in a Ketosis state, which takes about four days to get into, any food/sugar would have instantly kicked me out. They also recommended to only be in it six weeks at a time at most, I was in it for 18 months :S

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 am

I eat Chipotle mayo to stay in ketosis.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:18 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:10 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm
wulfenlord wrote:
It was a 600 calorie a day diet, probably why I felt woozy. I could drink tea/coffee as long as it was black and had hermesetas for sweeteners. Strangely, I was allowed to drink Coke Zero on it though.

But it essentially put my body in a Ketosis state, which takes about four days to get into, any food/sugar would have instantly kicked me out. They also recommended to only be in it six weeks at a time at most, I was in it for 18 months :S
Jesus mate, talk to a dietitian before you die. You keep eating like that I'll have to add you to the internet nobody deadpool. You either eat like a baby or like Boogie, find a middle ground.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:26 am

Ketosis works in theory, but any sweeteners (and even the milk in milkshakes) put you off cycle, so essentialy your body is mining muscle and joint tissue. Even bodybuilders dont go for more than two months, anything else is suicidal. When a diet gives you migraines its a major warning sign that you are starving rather than losing fat, as you have so few nutrients in your body that the brain isnt getting enough sustenance to function. Dont thrive to be spoony. Take some time to read the /fit/bible, and most important make a diary and plan your meals

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:16 am

Guru Larry wrote:
They also recommended to only be in it six weeks at a time at most, I was in it for 18 months :S
Because you are an idiot, or because you wanted to die?

Props to you for destroying your body, I wish I was that crazy (no I don't), that takes some conviction, but when someone recommends you something like that, it would probably be fucking wise to follow that advice. Just the fact that you mention it so casually shows that you've learned nothing from that. At this point, I'm starting to think Kimble is your better half.

Mods, add Larry to the death list along with TB please, seems like there is a strong candidate in making.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

FatTony

Post by FatTony » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Just eat some decent food Larry. 600, no wonder you will feel like shit. You have less energy and therefore will do less which makes the whole thing of taking as less calories useless.
You have to make a diet for the rest of your life with stuff you like to eat and food which is a bit decent. The only difference is, eat in moderation.
An adult man should eat 2100 calories per day. Just take 300 out, and wait for a few weeks.

But good on you for at least take the sugar part out of it. It is a lot more easier to eat with a constraint.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:16 am
Guru Larry wrote:
They also recommended to only be in it six weeks at a time at most, I was in it for 18 months :S
Because you are an idiot, or because you wanted to die?

Props to you for destroying your body, I wish I was that crazy (no I don't), that takes some conviction, but when someone recommends you something like that, it would probably be fucking wise to follow that advice. Just the fact that you mention it so casually shows that you've learned nothing from that. At this point, I'm starting to think Kimble is your better half.

Mods, add Larry to the death list along with TB please, seems like there is a strong candidate in making.
Dude, I wouldn't have done it if I had known how dangerous it was, I was never told staying in for that long was dangerous, I only found out after I had left the diet. I had a week off for my Birthday and dreaded going back on so much, I never bothered.

Also I came off that diet around 2011, so it was a long time ago. And I would never recommend anyone losing that much weight on it.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:45 pm
Dude, I wouldn't have done it if I had known how dangerous it was, I was never told staying in for that long was dangerous, I only found out after I had left the diet.
Is it normal that they don't give you proper instructions if it can be dangerous? Or were you simply too trusting or irresponsible? Never mind, you don't have to respond, as I've said multiple times, I don't wish you anything bad, I only have a very small list of people that absolutely deserve it in my eyes, but at the very least, I don't think you deserve sympathy here. You are not Boogie :P

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:45 pm
Dude, I wouldn't have done it if I had known how dangerous it was, I was never told staying in for that long was dangerous, I only found out after I had left the diet.
Is it normal that they don't give you proper instructions if it can be dangerous? Or were you simply too trusting or irresponsible? Never mind, you don't have to respond, as I've said multiple times, I don't wish you anything bad, I only have a very small list of people that absolutely deserve it in my eyes, but at the very least, I don't think you deserve sympathy here. You are not Boogie :P
On this account, I was given the information by both a doctor and a pharmaceutical that it was fine and was never given a maximum time to stay on it, So I didn't have any warrant to not trust them.

I could say I was scammed, but most people who use the diet are women, who "want to lose a few pounds for a wedding/new dress" Etc. So are only on it a few weeks themselves, check out all the vlogs on youtube, I don't think they ever had anyone want to lose so much weight on it. so they might not have been informed themselves.

But I'm not here for sympathy, and I got off it as soon as I felt woozy as I knew something was wrong.