H3H3jewproductions

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: H3H3jewproductions

Post by McGinnis » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:30 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:42 pm
Ethan Klein is at the very top of my "I Have No Fucking Idea Why These People are Famous" list.
He isn't though. Walk up to anybody on the street and ask if they've heard of him.

Seriously. The board name was a giveaway. These people are nobodies

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:09 pm

The muttering, drooling retard doesn't understand that if there was an actual large scale extermination of Jews, guys like Shapiro would administer the efficient disposal of them.
Jews don't have loyalty that extends farther than their own wallet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 pm

I am still surprised that YouTube actually blocked him from uploading vids for a week even. I thought Mommy Susan would ignore him talking about gassing Jews. I do laugh that he is still sperging out about it. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Pretty much. Nobody cares about Shapiro.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 pm
I am still surprised that YouTube actually blocked him from uploading vids for a week even. I thought Mommy Susan would ignore him talking about gassing Jews. I do laugh that he is still sperging out about it. :lol:
This is his second time.
Not too long ago he was suspended for a week after he said he wanted to bomb a convention of pro gun people or some shit like that.
Still a slap on the wrist compared to what they did to Leafy for calling Porkimane's simps "simps".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:46 pm

Or industry blacklisting Mumkey Jones for over a year for taking the piss out of an Incel loser.

But Ethan has mostly run out of usefulness. He was the mainstream, diet and less funny Sam Hyde. Now he's just the most boring, miserable prick with the worst podcast in podcast history.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:29 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:16 pm
A limp dicked slap on the wrist, but still surprising to see that they even bother to begin with - it's not like they pretend that all jewtubers are equal to begin with. Some get fully gassed, some just get a little stinky from Suzan. Youtube needs it's own holocaust among the staff and upper management, but that will never happen, because unlike Twatter, Google has fuck you money, so they really couldn't care less about the jewtube's shitlib crew doing whatever they want to.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:55 am

They did it to keep up the illusion that their rules apply to everyone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:42 am

I think it's more that ((Susan)) is a Jew herself and probably took offence to someone suggesting there be another Holocaust - even if it was a fellow Jew. But then, nobody jews Jews like other Jews
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:09 pm
The muttering, drooling retard doesn't understand that if there was an actual large scale extermination of Jews, guys like Shapiro would administer the efficient disposal of them.
Jews don't have loyalty that extends farther than their own wallet.
Actually I'd argue that he does innately understand that, seeing as he seems to be volunteering to eliminate his fellow Jews, so long as he gets to eliminate Shapiro.

As I said and will say again, if only there was some way they could kill each other...

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:09 am

That'll be 8 bucks Ethan