Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Rooster Teeth and Chicken Shit

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:13 pm

Burn the franchise to the ground. It's the only way to get rid of the obnoxious fans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:00 pm

I remember watching RWBY early on and thinking it was amateur but condoning Monty for making something, as derivative as it was. I’m surprised Japan even likes it seeing how much it steals from their media scene for scenes, even Steven Trooniverse would be ashamed.

I watched that Clownfish video and the comments were enlightening. Turning on Vic I knew already and having constant wokeshit and bad takes on their podcast, but apparently it was even worse. Burnie and Joel were the only OGs I liked, and one fled and the other was apparently fired for conservative views, I remember him saying he didn’t even know he was let go. So much for apologizing to Micah Burton for not treating her like a Wakandan princess you pussy shills!

Btw the girls of RT are hitting the wall hard, at least Meg Turney still looks good.

https://influencersgonewild.com/meg-tur ... ed-zcdcob/

Edit: Yes I seem manically excited for this, but Rooster Teeth burning to the ground has been on my wish list for almost a decade now if not longer.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:15 pm

>RWBY VAs whoring themselves out
Friendly reminder that the voice actresses for the catgirl and the one-armed bimbo have an OF account for the people who can't get enough of the "Bumblebee" ship (which is totally not a desparate measure to stay relevant and has totally been part of St. Monty's 10 Volume Plan all along).
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:00 pm
I remember watching RWBY early on and thinking it was amateur but condoning Monty for making something, as derivative as it was. I’m surprised Japan even likes it seeing how much it steals from their media scene for scenes, even Steven Trooniverse would be ashamed.
Apparently the early volumes have been extensively cut down and re-edited for the Japanese market so they contain less of the boring fillershit.
I also wouldn't put it past them to change the dialogue as well, seeing how the show is constantly struggling to stay consistent even within the same episode.
Other than that I've got nothing. I blame a combination of stupid transforming weapons (yeah I like God Eater, too) and the German fairy tale motif (even if the show does fuckall with it).

I certainly hope the Japanese fans aren't as retarded as the Western ones. If you ever wanna lose faith in humanity, you only have to find the tweet of a RWTARD lavishly praising the expert storytelling and deep, multi-faceted characterizations of RWBY.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:52 pm

Pfft, one armed bimbo aka Barbara does SFW only, lame. The other does it for “body positive” and because of muh lockdown.

I like the transforming weapons and fairy tale motif too, but beyond that it’d be better if a japanese studio just gutted it and started over entirely, voice actors and all. Isn’t that almost what the animu version is?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Wikipedia tells me they kept their Japanese seiyu for Ice Findom.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:52 pm
Pfft, one armed bimbo aka Barbara does SFW only, lame. The other does it for “body positive” and because of muh lockdown.
I mean, we're talking about RWBY fans they're fleecing here.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:23 pm

Rooster Teeth needs another good sex pervert scandal to close the coffin. I’m still surprised Geoff got away from the underage groupie that Ryan Heywood left over because he was also having creepy conversations with her.

I want that smug prick Gus to suffer somehow, him and his cunt wife both suck. Man I bet Vic is somewhere right now, laughing it up and smoking a cigar contently.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:16 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:49 pm
Didn't say it was.
I'm just saying it's impossible to deal with.
Yt gives you a different link depending on whether you're on desktop, mobile, clicked on the share link function or straight copied the URL and whether you found it via search, it's in a playlist or clicked on it via the channel and whether you're logged in to an account or not.

Couple that with the borderline broken script integration of shoddy as fuck phpbb and you've got a fucking mess going on.

Not to mention age restrictions, IP range bans and prohibited embedding.
It's like YT doesn't want to get videos linked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:02 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Btw the girls of RT are hitting the wall hard, at least Meg Turney still looks good.

If that's supposed to be "good", I'd hate to see the others.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:04 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:02 am
Old Black Man wrote:

If that's supposed to be "good", I'd hate to see the others.
Eh, she’s not that bad. I’ve seen far worse, look at Ruby’s VA, she went full landwhale eventually.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:37 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:12 pm
Turns out they are doing the first step of trying to become CGR. Removing all videos on YouTube to make people watch it on their site. Wait until the site gets paywalled as well. :lol:

I fixed your link. This janky assed site can't handle a simple copy paste from YT. You have do it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lettersandnumbers
Thanks. It wasn't working and kept giving me a different address while not doing a proper embed so I just said fuck it. You guys would understand. :lol: