PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Duwango
Goon

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by Duwango » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:29 am

Johnny wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:38 am
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 am

Before hand.
He's also an active longplayer and a negro.
Is it Valis88 by any chance?
Yes, that's him :lol: Also worth noting that Let's Player cucks have been shielding and enabling that literal pedobear as far back as 2009.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm

He issued a standard damage control apology, probably at the behest of his PR people or lawyers. He wields more power than anyone else on YouTube by far, but his pallor is starting to resemble Sploony's and he acts like he could barely give a fuck anymore.

I guess the man's on the precipice of a meltdown from pandering to tweens all these years.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Media really need to DuckDuckGo "Streisand effect".

Every... fucking... time...

I can see where PDP comes from. He's from Sweden. Niggers are barely in existence there (I know he's in England now...(?) but 20 years of non-blacks makes your brain work differently). Where I grew up in Norway, there was none. Had ONE in school. That's it. Scandinavia hasn't experienced all the nigger-shit that has happened elsewhere. And it's a derogatory term, so people use it. It doesn't mean you hate black people, you just want to say something negative.

Does that make sense? Or is the entirety of Scandinavia racists?
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm
He issued a standard damage control apology, probably at the behest of his PR people or lawyers. He wields more power than anyone else on YouTube by far, but his pallor is starting to resemble Sploony's and he acts like he could barely give a fuck anymore.

I guess the man's on the precipice of a meltdown from pandering to tweens all these years.
I kinda liked the apology. Not 10 minutes of bullshit, standard crap. Just 1m 30s of "geez, I fucked up, fam :("

And yes... his content is pretty much non-existent now and most of it is stuff fans send in for contests.

I never really watched him. I started watching him a bit when he started to red pill his audience. I think the "wahmen earn 77 cent on the 1$ that men earn", and it was great. Red pilling millions of brainwashed late Millennials/Gen Z's.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Auli, that was my first thought as well, and probably anyone else's who knows about scandi countries. They don't even know what a brown person is over there. Let alone have the kind of emotional bullshit investment in words like "nigger," because slavery wasn't a thing for them like it was for the USA.

I can understand some black dude in the USA gets pissed off when he gets called a nigger by some fat white bitch, because WE WUZ KANGZ and his grandfather was a slave or some shit. But they don't generally have the same past with black people over in the UK as we had here. Let alone scandinavia or other parts of the world.

It's really just USA SJWs thinking they should impose how they feel about shit upon everyone else in the world. Germans get really fucking sensitive about nazi shit, but that doesn't mean I'M not allowed to own nazi WW2 memorabilia or see an accurately-depicted swastika in a video game. Imagine if German SJW cucks tried to export how they feel about nazi imagery and trinkets to the rest of the world, including places like India, China or Taiwan. I know it was a world war, but still. How you feel about some shit isn't how everyone does, and shouldn't be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

German doesn't even have the word "nigger". We have Neger, which essentially is "negro" and it was the normal word to use. Just like negro it has fallen out of fashion and isn't considered PC anymore but it's still not a slur.
For instance, these fuckers:
http://www.negerkuss.com/negerkuss_com.jpg
Are called Negerkuss (negro kiss) or Mohrenkopf (moor's head). Officially, that term isn't on the box anymore and the PC term would be "Schaumkuss" (foam kiss) but I've yet to hear anyone call them anything other than Negerkuss. That's just the term. One doesn't think about black people when hearing that, since there just aren't any black people around anyway.
The PC fatcats failed spectacularly at trying to get people to adopt the term. Not even out of defiance but habit. Even lefties don't care.
Another failed PC idea was to have Zigeunersoße (gypsy sauce) rebranded. It's a popular style of BBQ sauce, often eaten with Schnitzel. Zigeuner is a super old word made up of "zieh" as in "herum ziehen" (to roam around) and "Gauner" (crook). Yes, the German word for gypsy literally means "roaming crook". :lol:
Unlike Negerkuss, Zigeunersoße is still the actual term and hasn't been fucked with. Multiple attempts were made by politicians but they always failed.

People chuckle when you say "Neger" because you're not really supposed to say it, nobody calls gypsies anything else but Zigeuner or Ziggis. This nation is pozzed as fuck but libshits can try to make one saying either word into a big outrage and would straight up fail. Nobody fucking cares.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I know of at least one Afro-American officer from the occupation times who got a hearty laugh out of "Negerkuss".
Auli wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm
I can see where PDP comes from. He's from Sweden. Niggers are barely in existence there (I know he's in England now...(?) but 20 years of non-blacks makes your brain work differently). Where I grew up in Norway, there was none. Had ONE in school. That's it. Scandinavia hasn't experienced all the nigger-shit that has happened elsewhere. And it's a derogatory term, so people use it. It doesn't mean you hate black people, you just want to say something negative.
You probably didn't look hard enough. The developers of The Longest Journey said that Europe has always been a multi-colored melting pot, so it must be true!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

We have "neger" in the Norwegian language as well.

I also like all these fuckers trying to defame him do the "Nigger" thing. It's "nigger", you niggers. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, FFS!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 pm

If wonder how they'd react if he started to keep saying "Nigger" a lot during his next stream.

Not the actual terrible word that shall never be uttered. Just "Nigger".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:44 pm

#niggergate

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm
I also like all these fuckers trying to defame him do the "Nigger" thing. It's "nigger", you niggers. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, FFS!
I always found that silly. Goes to show how hard the indoctrination is drilled into them that they don't even dare utter the word. That would be doubleplus ungood.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!