Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Internet channels you hate, but not worth their own thread

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:51 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:59 am
Remember he is the guy who donated
Did he though? Unless I see receipts I don't believe he ever donated anything to anyone and just made the claim to look good.
Allegedly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t, I just think that’s disingenuous bullshit if he really did. It’d be like you giving me money after I already robbed you. But knowing what we know now who said that wasn’t just empty promises.

I hope he goes to prison and is shanked by some white power inmate who has a dementia patient relative and found out about what he did.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:42 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:59 pm
Unsurprisingly, the whole family of desert brown people is a criminal enterprise. The sycophantic parasocials defending their favorite pube-bearded swindler will fall silent once the case goes to court & everything's confessed front and center. Lying for 10 years is damning enough, but this brewing shitstorm traces back decades. Jirard learned from dear old daddy in the art of scamming, but now the dirty laundry's out for everyone to see; what goes around comes around, and his continued silence on the matter speaks for itself. One of the last resorts would be to flee the country at this rate.
Now I can't help but wonder if part of the reason Greg left back in 2015 was due to discovering this operation & forced to keep hush-hush via the NDA (either that or he was hissy about not getting paid enough). If true, now would be the opportunity to contact him and spill the beans since said NDA would be moot at this point. Jirard's fucked regardless.
I laughed when I found out his dad was also part of the charity.

Regarding Greg, it was definitely a money issue. Even Jirard talked about it. He was trying to get laid more since he got married and I believe his wife was pregnant and Jirard refused to give him more.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:57 am

Greg has to be the leak to Karl and Mutahar. Not sure why he sat on this for so long, but there is some dramatic irony that Jirard still had one more episode to de-Greg and then this all came out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:28 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:27 pm
Allegedly, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t, I just think that’s disingenuous bullshit if he really did. It’d be like you giving me money after I already robbed you. But knowing what we know now who said that wasn’t just empty promises.
It would be moronic and I don't think he's a smart guy. But from what we know now, I think it's very unlikely.

His entire family runs donation drives to pocket all the money and lie about donations to make themselves look good. They claimed to donate towards a cause most people would find very plausible.
All lies, never given money to anyone.

But a group he'd have understandable resentment towards that cause his family actual damages is now the one he - for once - actually donated to?
Not just that but also with his own money and not via a donation drive with other people's money?

I call bullshit on that!

If the fucker in the office that never brews new coffee after always taking the last cup, who has lied about it for years and actually has been stealing entire packets of coffee for years, suddenly claims he did brew the next pot, despite the pot being empty, you'd be skeptical.

If he claimed that he didn't just do that but also brought his own coffee and brewed a pot specifically for Brian from HR, a guy he fucking hates, you wouldn't believe that in thousand years.

Yeah, it'd be funny if he was such a cuck and gave BLM money after they wrecked his dad's gas station. But they aren't people who give money away to anyone, let alone their own money, and loved to claim they do to present themselves as morally righteous.
What better virtue signalling could he possibly do than claim he donated towards BLM after that shit? It's a slam dunk and likely what got him onto the TDS riddled G4 network grift.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:32 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:10 pm

Not a whole lot more, just that charities are scams.
Only thing that was interesting is that all the money for Open Hand came from Indieland and none from the Golf Charity which according to people has been around the mid 2000s.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:42 am

Then you didn't listen. The golf charity drive money just wasn't even booked when the Indieland shit blew up. They didn't even bother putting it into the filings.

Not that it matters greatly, as all that money was pocketed for sure. But it shows that not even the filings are correct.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:00 am

My Christmas wish is for Pubebeard the Jihadist here to get sent to the butt rapeyist prison in Commiefornia.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:42 am
Then you didn't listen. The golf charity drive money just wasn't even booked when the Indieland shit blew up. They didn't even bother putting it into the filings.

Not that it matters greatly, as all that money was pocketed for sure. But it shows that not even the filings are correct.
That's what I said. The golf charity has been around longer but was never in any of the filings.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:42 am

Not quite. The golf charity started before Open Hands was a thing. When Open Hands started, they filed some of that income.
As Indieland took off, the filings for the golf charity drive stopped being filed.

There are no separate filings and never have been but its curious that the golf charity allegedly took in a cool 40k each time but when Indieland made, say 150k in trackable donations, Open Hands booked 150k.
The provable rough 40k just diminished to seemingly nothing, despite the drive going on.

The takeaway is that there's blatant fraud going on. There's no way around it. Jihad will get fucked by this. Couldn't happen to a nicer faggot.

All I need for Christmas now is a snarky tweet by JonTron.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:40 pm
What does Opie have to do with this?
Brother Joe runs his own Open Hand Foundation.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you