Wikipedia and Wikia

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Wikipedia and Wikia

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:46 pm

I see that the English relevance criteria on Wikipedia aren't nearly as draconic as the ones for the German version. You can't pull that crap over there. The relevance nazis will feast on your tears.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 am

Today's featured article is all kinds of cancer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Leelah_Alcorn
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Skimmed it. TL;DR = Yet another tranny kills itself and I'm supposed to care.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm

They made a movie about that shit. I had to watch it for a fucking college class. If I remember right, it was about some poorfag who committed identity theft in order to make money and was generally a piece of shit who happened also to be trans. Then they died the end.

Edit: No, I was wrong, that was a different trans individual. This one just killed herself/himself/whateverself.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

I think they sent him to a Christian boot camp to pray the trans out of him. That might've worked a bit too "well".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm
I think they sent him to a Christian boot camp to pray the trans out of him. That might've worked a bit too "well".
So yeah, I went to high school with a guy.
We weren't close friends, but we knew each other from the "smart kid" classes. He seemed completely straight when I knew him. Didn't hear about him for awhile and then I heard he was this super high-ranking member of the gay mafia. And then didn't hear about him for a while and then I happened to stumble across an article that he had successfully prayed the gay away.
So I go on Wikipedia just now and I find out that James Franco has made a movie about his life.

So anyways, it seems like "pray the gay away" might actually work for some people.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:09 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 am
Today's featured article is all kinds of cancer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Leelah_Alcorn
Why was that featured? That incident hasn't been in the news since like, a couple weeks after it happened.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:04 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:09 am
Why was that featured? That incident hasn't been in the news since like, a couple weeks after it happened.
The same reason they featured all Muslims on Christmas. Propaganda. The article uses terms like 'assigned male' and they have their standard intolerant Christian parents strawman and the insinuation that Josh Alcorn killed himself because everyone was so bigoted and intolerant and not because he was a mentally challenged degenerate. The whole thing was just pure cancer.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:19 am

Didn't he jump in front of a truck to an hero? Died to be an attention whore, typical faggot behavior.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

Yeah, I've got a special contempt for people who kill themselves by throwing themselves in front of traffic/a train. It holds up traffic/the train, inconveniencing everybody who just wanted to get on with their day, and it's traumatising for the poor driver/train conductor who happens to hit and kill the person
Kugelfisch wrote: