GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: GOTIS

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:54 pm
Nope. Thankfully, her and Bieber were evils Germany was spared. When they were big in burgerland nobody here had ever heard of them. No radio ever played them. We also don't get most of the heinous nigger music that the US charts are full with. Some, sure but not the worst ones. No fucking dabs in Krautland!
Instead you import rape.

And lol @Sickfuck responding seriously to my shitpost.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Hush! We wouldn't want Michel to wake up!
Funny thing is that the biggest problem of "Europe" as the libshits define it - a united EU omnigovernment Europe - always had one big problem. Germany outperforming all other nations. Even now it's still a problem for the EU because Germany's economy is growing at too strong a rate.
Joschka Fischer, a prominent Green party member, that used to throw stones at police during leftist riots, said it clearly and to the point: "The problem is that Germany is much better than the other European nations. We can't have equality like that. We need to get money out of Germany, doesn't matter how. As long as it's not in the German economy anymore, Europe is saved."
That didn't work, though. Everybody wants the stuff we produce. I think importing terror, no-good do-nothings and rapists is the solution to that "problem".

Of course, if Krautland would become a sovereign nation again that wouldn't be a problem at all. But don't tell Michel! He wants to talk about his new haircut on Facebook and travel somewhere for holidays. He'll gladly vote Merkel again as long as he can afford that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm sorry but Europe sounds fucking awful. Tiny cars, tiny portions, fucking soccer and cricket, no more titties, and all those fucking Muslims. Jesus, it's like they want the world to despise them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:26 pm

"Tiny cars"? Big fuck-off SUVs have been really popular in Germany for the past couple years. I personally don't get it because the size is a bit silly and the overal shape tends to look awful.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Our cars are actually nice and not shit barely better than stuff from China. What's it with burgers loving cars that don't corner and drive super shitty? Grandma transmition, can't go fast, can't take corners, interior fabrication quality is on par with a disposable plastic cup.
Look who's driving the SUVs. It's all pensioners or moms. Neither can drive in the first place and decide to get a car that feels like it will fall over in a roundabout.
And what do you mean with "no more titties"? As opposed to prudish burgerland women can go topless to any beach.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am

I remember that one time I watched The Thing on TV. It was so censored and edited that about 98% of all special effects were removed and you could literally not tell what was going on when the Thing hulked out. This was despite the fact this aired after midnight and every single commercial spot was for a phone sex hotline.
They were apparently really afraid that little Timmy would watch the movie and then go on a killing spree, but seeing a lot of topless sluts was apparently not a worry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Our cars are actually nice and not shit barely better than stuff from China.
Aren't your cars made in Mexico these days?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am
I remember that one time I watched The Thing on TV. It was so censored and edited that about 98% of all special effects were removed and you could literally not tell what was going on when the Thing hulked out. This was despite the fact this aired after midnight and every single commercial spot was for a phone sex hotline.
They were apparently really afraid that little Timmy would watch the movie and then go on a killing spree, but seeing a lot of topless sluts was apparently not a worry.
It's situations like that where I wonder 'why even bother to show it at all?'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Our cars are actually nice and not shit barely better than stuff from China.
Aren't your cars made in Mexico these days?
The ones for the American market? Yeah, it's not like you guys could tell the difference. Still a step up from whatever GMC or Ford make. :lol:
Not over here, though. Except maybe the ultra poorfag VWs like the Fox that was made for the hue market.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am
It's situations like that where I wonder 'why even bother to show it at all?'
Gotta fill your airtime with something. The same channel would sometimes air a heavily edited version of some action film, followed by a less censored version right after that. The Thing was not so lucky.
This was also the same channel who would make 4kids-tier edits for kids animu with an official "for all ages" rating, so I guess the real reason was "the people running the channel are batshit insane".

(Nowadays they air almost 100% cheap reality trash TV 24/7. A fitting punishment, as Ashens would say.)
-Yours Truly

Taco Jim

Post by Taco Jim » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 pm

I used to watch cartoons before school. As an adult, I was amazed when I turned on the tv at 7 in the morning and instead of toons got a re-run of Degrassi featuring two teenage girls making out. Da fuq?

And Frank Reynolds has only seen Die Hard on tv. "Yippie Kai-Yay, Mr. Falcon!"