GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: GOTIS

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:26 pm

FuckSploony wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:23 pm
I made the mistake of watching a Pushing up Roses video out of curiosity since it has been years since i last remembered she existed and for some reason one of her videos appeared in related videos... decided to see the video which was a q&a to see wtf was she doing... a few questions in and she is talking about wanting to do sjw related stuff... no, really, she said social justice related stuff is what she wants to do.... wtf?

I dont know what this has to do with anything, but i was just a little too wtf'd? after that.
Roses....honey....don't. You make like 2k on patreon thanks to your tits and talking about shitty dos games. Nothing will chase your fans away faster.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 pm

It's the classic bait and switch. Bait them with tits and then make clear that you're completely unfuckable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:26 pm
Roses....honey....don't. You make like 2k on patreon thanks to your tits and talking about shitty dos games. Nothing will chase your fans away faster.
When will they realize that delving into politics has a good chance of cutting your fanbase in half for no good reason?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Goes to show that they don't practise what they preach. They all bitch about publishers and studios catering to casuals and then go and antagonize 80% of their viewership.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 am
When will they realize that delving into politics has a good chance of cutting your fanbase in half for no good reason?
Especially if you don't know fuck about politics, which most of them don't
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:32 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:14 am
Especially if you don't know fuck about politics, which most of them don't
I thought it was hilarious when DSP was talking about going into polidicks. One of the most legit racist, sexist, dumbass fuckers on the planet is going to share his opinions on how the world ought to be run? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm

I would absolutely love him to make an attempt at it. I want somebody to then send the video to Molineux and him making a reply to it. It would be the greatest struggle of morons ever. Molineux would likely kill himself halfway through the video via facepalms. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm
I would absolutely love him to make an attempt at it. I want somebody to then send the video to Molineux and him making a reply to it. It would be the greatest struggle of morons ever. Molineux would likely kill himself halfway through the video via facepalms. :lol:
Ohhh i remember when DSP said he might do polidicks... i was jumping in anticipation, one of the most retarded monkeys out there talking about shit he knows nothing about... the material that could be taken out of it would put to shame even the most elaborated TIHYDP. Pure fucking gold it would have been... similar to his cooking series, axe body shower and the Lightning Returns unboxing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 am

It would've been a classic for years to come. In line with fapping on stream and bricking his Switch on day one.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 am

What happened to the original Jessica Nigri thread on the older site, will it ever be recreated here?