GOTIS

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: GOTIS

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 20, 2017 3:20 am

Glenn was always a shill looking to make bank, like Armored Skeptic. She was too liberal for the antifeminist clique but kept trying to be part of them because of the sick views and ad revenue generated by the anti-SJW youtube fad.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 20, 2017 3:32 am

She was also featured in one of those, "being a female youtuber is so haaaaaaaaard, guys," videos, IIRC.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Oh yes it's so hard being told how hot you are in every comment and having your white knights defend you to the death when an "internet troll" calls you a whore. Or how you can use your body to profit off lonely idiots without even looking at them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 21, 2017 1:46 am

I also never got why crude comments were supposedly terrible. Whenever I scroll down to the comments and some guy said "I want to lick your asshole!" I get a good laugh out of that. Dudes try and come up with the most crass thing to say for a laugh, so why get mad over that?
It's not even remotely exclusive to twats either. I've seen plenty of comments from guys to guys of the very same nature. "Cum in my asshole, senpai!" and such.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 am

For some reason all women seem to think that all men are supposed to respect them the way that they respect their significant other. No way in hell I'm talking to some random chick on the internet with the same level of respect I do my wife.

In some cases, saying really gross things to them is exactly how some men treat their partner and they're both okay with that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:46 am
I also never got why crude comments were supposedly terrible. Whenever I scroll down to the comments and some guy said "I want to lick your asshole!" I get a good laugh out of that. Dudes try and come up with the most crass thing to say for a laugh, so why get mad over that?
It's not even remotely exclusive to twats either. I've seen plenty of comments from guys to guys of the very same nature. "Cum in my asshole, senpai!" and such.
This. The difference is guys can laugh that shit off.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 21, 2017 4:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:46 am
I've seen plenty of comments from guys to guys of the very same nature. "Cum in my asshole, senpai!" and such.
This. The difference is guys can laugh that shit off.
And it's called, say it with me, handling the banter.
How about this?To the SJW, it's terrible sexual harassment. To a guy, who has lived with and learned to handle the banter, also to everyone who isn't autistic or otherwise socially retarded, it's very clear what's going on here. Banter. HO is playing the straight guy, the other dude is being the outrageous one. HO set up the challenge, random dude took it.
You've got to be either a retard or a dishonest twat to not know what's going on there. Same goes for girls getting "harassing comments" like that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 am

Seele wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 am
Unfortunately, the midriff in the eighth pic probably belongs to the Californian camwhore JaclynGlenn, the same bitch who kept crapping on Trump supporters and subsequently became super butthurt after realizing Trump's election win and who steals quotes and speeches from other people while making it appear as though she came up with said speeches in order to appeal to the Skeptic Community.
I went back to the account and apparently this is what that chick actually looks like. More Asian than Glenn.

http://img12.deviantart.net/9b0e/i/2017 ... b9huy4.jpg

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:02 am

Explains why she didn't show her face.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:17 am

I couldn't decide where to place this, might as well here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comme ... se_twitch/

Autistic fans get worried because a female streamer dared to "disappear" for 20 hours from twatter. There is nothing wrong with asking for help if someone you know in person is missing, in that case, best of luck, but if a bunch of autists start getting worried because above mentioned slut stop replying to their greasy messages, we get this shit show.

I don't know if this is common (internet nobody goes away from social media for a day, people go crazy), but I am truly amazed with this one, especially when so many people just blindly went with it. It's like thousands of Cucksons are worshipping that girl.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.