Bill Nye the Social Science Guy

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
OldManBones

Re: Bill Nye the Social Science Guy

Post by OldManBones » Wed May 03, 2017 2:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Looks like youtube's SJWs are all lining up in favor of Bill Nye and the antifeminists like Armored Shill are lining up against.
Oh boy, I just can't wait.

I've only limited myself to one video about it, and thankfully it actually bothered to critique the show itself, like how it has horrible pacing, instead of going for the low hanging fruit of SJW crap.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 pm

I can't even pretend to give a fuck about that upcoming pissing contest among twats on YT I can't stand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Wed May 03, 2017 7:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Looks like youtube's SJWs are all lining up in favor of Bill Nye and the antifeminists like Armored Shill are lining up against.
In other news:

Water is wet.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Pretty good review summation of the series.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

And that old episode of his show that said that there are only two genders? Gone. Don't you dare even remember it, or the though police will get you.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 22, 2017 12:01 am

This guy explains why sex chromosome abnormalities is detrimental to the person who suffers from it. Something Bill tries to pass off as OK and normal.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Mon May 22, 2017 3:33 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:13 pm
Ah, he's one of those atheists. Duly noted and rope reserved.
It was Fatt Dillacunty (a.k.a. Matt Dillahunty) that red-pilled me on atheists being progressive retards.
Atheists have always been cancer. Pretty much anything against tradition is progressive shit.

Atheism's a vital part in making people "progressive". Funny how they go from 'there is no hope everything is random xD' nihilism to 'everything must be equal!!!' justice that must be enforced with no questioning or resistance. I'm convinced it's a tool to convert people to Marxism indirectly.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 pm
This is why that March for Science was a joke. It was just a standard (((Soros))) operation.
The left have gone so far in to moonbat land (Believing that there are more than two genders, Believing that buggery is a safe, healthy, and natural act. Believing that a fetus is somehow not alive until the moment the woman gives birth, etc.), that they are the religious fanatics now, and the christfags are practically Galileo in comparison.
Exactly this. They portrayed Christianity in this extreme image and made it appear slapstick, claiming this particular alternative to be rational and in turn became exactly what they mocked to an even further extent. The christfags they portrayed never had such influence compared to this.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Personally, despite my disgust with SJW bullshit, I still can't see why gay marriage is a bad thing or why people should reasonably be against it.
His point was giving into it showed that people would accept this stuff, and it snowballed into the clusterfuck of shit we have now.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 pm
Lesbians don't exist and they couldn't fuck each other anyway.
The kraut speaks truth.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:07 pm
I wonder what he thinks about Islamic men raping western girls for being sluts and whores. Is that good for the global population as a whole, since it brings more nonwhites into the world?
Not only that, but it's unlikely those whites will ever have children. Just like encouraging everyone to be gays and trannies. That way you're not an oppressor and instead 'normal'!

These people go against tradition by using logic that stems from traditional ideas, especially Christian values.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:13 pm
Stuff like that doesn't even cross their minds.
More like it doesn't exist. If you don't ever bring it up in the mainstream, nobody will think of it ever. That's why you only hear about this stuff online.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 4:20 am
Bill Nye is not a believer of science, but theology. He says that his SCIENCE(tm) should not be questioned. He says he hates Philosophy because it 'asks too many questions'. Science, as a whole, is based entirely on asking questions; question EVERYTHING, being open to ANY conclusion. I guess that's why I really hate BIll Nye: He's not a scientist, but a SJW theologist that pretends Science! supports him and doesn't like people questioning him.
It's exactly this. Atheists usually use the "SCIENCE" argument and obsess over SCIENCE. Bill Nye has recently proved just how bullshit that whole argument is, since there was never anything scientific about these people. They just wanted to feel special when it came to a lot of these arguments.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

CommieCatGirl
Goon

Post by CommieCatGirl » Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Bill Noy the Science Goy's biggest competitor at the time was a CGI gecko who was frankly a better host.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed May 24, 2017 6:07 pm

You know, there has always been this odd fallacy in media where scientists are seen as these wizards that know absolutely everything. When the truth is scientists are people that focus on only one field of science. Like a while ago, Neil DeGrasse Tyson tweeted something utterly wrong about zoological sex. Because that's not his field and he's just a layman in that subject like the rest of us.
Similarly, Bill Nye could probably teach you a lot about how to build jet planes and probably has a good handle on physics. But he is not at all qualified to speak about biology or anything else outside his field. The "Science Guy" persona is just a TV character.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 pm

True, but what matters to his new target audience is that he tells them what they want to hear.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette