Show your trolls!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Show your trolls!

Post by Auli » Sun May 07, 2017 2:02 pm

So I'm bored and have too much time on my hands. So post your trolls!

Today on Twitter this was posted: Some guy replied to it (https://twitter.com/DjRecorded)

Then the exchange in this picture happened:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_OlOdiXcAEedBP.jpg

Yeah, he deleted all of his tweets. Too bad I didn't save his on[/SIMG[/SIMG]]es, but I found the first parts in my Ctrl-H in the browser.

I don't really know WHY he deleted them, but my best guess is that he thought I was a white guy who sees race, as all whites do.. The moment he thought I was black, he deleted everything. It wouldn't suprise me if he was a virtue signalling white SJW who tries to call out other whites that they are snowflaking racists.

Now you go! :D
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Show your trolls!

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Well, I'm not sure if I can get really proud of my latest attempt - I made a GOTIS sufferer go into social media blackout because I mildly "doxed" her on her Youtube channel. Now, all I ever did was nose around her Facebook (and I didn't even send her a fake friend request so I could get to the juicy info), but what was funny is that, while her Facebook itself was not all that useful for doxing, her boyfriend's account was a gold mine. It's usually the opposite, right? The guy is all cautious and stuff while the girl just spill her entire life on her vapid social media pages.

Anyway, I'm not naming names as per the forum's policies, but it was a fun ride. The girl in question was particularly snarky and arrogant on her exchanges with me, so it felt very satisfying to send her into hiding after just half an hour of social media diving.