Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm

wildmage wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:18 pm
It reminds me of spencer: the faggot sounds more and more like controlled oposition by the day.
Glad I'm not the only one getting that vibe. When the term Alt Right came about, he pops up and says "oh yeah, that's totally me. Gas the jews amirite guys? Go Trump, white power." And then when these Indentitarian groups popped up in Europe who don't sound so bad on the surface pop up he pops up again and says "yep, totally me" even though on their websites they claim they aren't about racial identity.

It's like he exists to smear any new label people come up with to fight political correctness, and it's a bit too convenient that the media is MUCH nicer to him than they are to someone like Milo.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:56 am

Spencer isn't a guy you want to associate with unless your group are legit neonazis, 'cause that's all he's about. All he'll do is shit up your movement with these guys:

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm
It's like he exists to smear any new label people come up with to fight political correctness, and it's a bit too convenient that the media is MUCH nicer to him than they are to someone like Milo.
Homophobia at work, guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:33 pm

It's odd that the group survived past the alt-light. I was betting on them going the way of the tea party or the Occupy Wall Street. Taken over by autists, as it was said in the other page or destabilized to oblivion.

It puts faggots like Sarcuck or attention whores like Southern in perspective: the only way for your movement to survive is for it to remain as grassroots as possible yet you do all that you can to brand yourselves as the icons of the movement and stirr shit and drama.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 pm
Wasn't Spencer a Hillary supporter at one point?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Any and all videos in If the text-to-speech device episodes including the podcasts, it's just that well done. The latest video is a podcast and it's amazing what you learn, i didn't know it was possible to cringe so hard i could feel physically ill (maybe i confused cringing and disgust) but the Helbrecht character managed that, also yes that voice is based on the Audiobook and animation both called Helsreach
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:56 am
Spencer isn't a guy you want to associate with unless your group are legit neonazis, 'cause that's all he's about. All he'll do is shit up your movement with these guys:

Oh much worse, lad. He attracts Nazi LARPers. I'd take any actual white supremacist over those guys any day. Yes, even the NatSoc guys.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Gunner445

Post by Gunner445 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Short but funny video of a pair of knuckled headed Marines trying to reassembly a rifle.