Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
BenComicGraphics

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm

I just think he's a fucking liar. His resume reads like bad fanfiction. E-5 in 2 years in the reserves? I don't care how good he was at washing stains off statues.

Claims to know Brazilian jiujutsu, krav maga, Muay Thai, and kendo? Not even Steven seagal would claim that bullshit at 30.

Claims to have trained in loss prevention and threat response but last listed job was stocker in a walmart. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 19, 2017 5:30 pm

I'm sure stockers have to deal with all sorts of missing items and grumpy customers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

asdf

Post by asdf » Fri May 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Nah, stockers don't even deal with missing items. They just put the stuff on the shelves. In most companies you can even choose whether or not you want to actually interact with the customers. Particularly in companies that stock overnight or early, early morning.

The most he likely had to deal with was just some dude making small talk while looking for an item at 3am.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:16 pm
Depends on when he joined. That faggot Bradley Manning was all kinds of fucked up when he enlisted but it was back in 2007 during the Surge and they were giving recruits waivers for all kinds of shit.
PTSD would be a definite NPQ. I mean, Bradley Manning's fucked up but not in a way that could harm his fellow soldiers. They'd never let a guy in who could potentially snap and kill his squad mates, no matter how short of men they are. They send people home for that
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I dont remember them doing a lot of screening for that stuff in MEPS. Was he actually diagnosed with PTSD or was it just > muh internet PTSD claim?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:47 pm
I dont remember them doing a lot of screening for that stuff in MEPS.
It probably would have been under general mental health questions. Stuff like 'Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness?' and 'Have you received treatment for or are currently taking medication to treat a mental illness?'
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Was he actually diagnosed with PTSD or was it just > muh internet PTSD claim?
Well, this is what we're debating. If he has it he's unlikely to have gotten it in the army, because he never saw combat. He's unlikely to have gotten it before joining the army, because that would have most likely disqualified him outright from military service. If not, it would have manifested itself during training.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 pm

He was high as fuck on 'shrooms, though. He's just blaming it on PTSD.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

asdf

Post by asdf » Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Can someone link me where it says he was high? I don't see it in anything linked from this thread.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
I dont remember them doing a lot of screening for that stuff in MEPS.
It probably would have been under general mental health questions. Stuff like 'Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness?' and 'Have you received treatment for or are currently taking medication to treat a mental illness?'
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Was he actually diagnosed with PTSD or was it just > muh internet PTSD claim?
Well, this is what we're debating. If he has it he's unlikely to have gotten it in the army, because he never saw combat. He's unlikely to have gotten it before joining the army, because that would have most likely disqualified him outright from military service. If not, it would have manifested itself during training.
Stupid question but could he pass if he was lying really well and convinced them he didn't have it or is there a test to verify if they already have ptsd? Sorry i really don't know much about the millitary
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 19, 2017 10:47 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm
I just think he's a fucking liar. His resume reads like bad fanfiction. E-5 in 2 years in the reserves? I don't care how good he was at washing stains off statues.

Claims to know Brazilian jiujutsu, krav maga, Muay Thai, and kendo? Not even Steven seagal would claim that bullshit at 30.

Claims to have trained in loss prevention and threat response but last listed job was stocker in a walmart. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
Yeah, I agree. Sounds like he's just a lying cunt. I think the PTSD claim is complete horseshit. He's likely just a thoroughly terrible person like all SJWs. All of them are criminals, sex perverts or sociopaths.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!