Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
BenComicGraphics

Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed May 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Discuss!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am

Source!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu May 18, 2017 1:30 am

Aleksandr Kolpakov from The Skeptic Feminist.
http://www.craveonline.com/design/12639 ... le-co-host
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/15/me ... g-suspect/

A few snippets from the Crave article:
29-year-old Aleksandr Kolpakov, known as “RDP” by viewers of The Skeptic Feminist channel, murdered 31-year-old Heather Anable, known as “Ivy,” on Saturday evening in Clifton, with neighbors alerting the police after hearing several gunshots. Police discovered Anable’s body outside of their home, with her having died from multiple wounds to the neck and chest.
Tweets posted from two other members of The Skeptic Feminist collective on Tuesday discussed how Kolpakov was an ex-soldier who had experienced a “severe flashback” and that Anable was “unable to pull him out of it.” The Grand Junction Sentinel noted that Kolpakov was ex-military and, prior to his arrest, a self-defense instructor.
Mugshot

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 am

Murder is a social construct.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Thu May 18, 2017 1:48 am

PTSD is a social construct.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 am

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This is one of those youtube SJWs I actually know a little. The skeptic feminist guys were friends of Kevin Logan IIRC and included people like Kristi Winters. If I'm not mistaken about who we're discussing here. I recognize that dude's face from videos.

Not really sure what to think about this. He didn't kill her "because of feminism" or anything like that. Probably was PTSD and I'd be surprised if he doesn't take some kind of plea based on insanity/mental health and get remanded to psychiatric care. I think it's absurd for the DA to even think about first-degree murder. They'd have to show some premeditation, which seems very unlikely.

I mean, there's the obvious point of "male fomonists are fucked in the head" but it seems more than a little of a low blow to say that about an ex-soldier who probably got PTSD from risking his life to defend the USA/risking his life to get higher education paid for/risking his life to get out of poverty for a few years.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 18, 2017 7:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 am
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This is one of those youtube SJWs I actually know a little. The skeptic feminist guys were friends of Kevin Logan IIRC and included people like Kristi Winters. If I'm not mistaken about who we're discussing here. I recognize that dude's face from videos.

Not really sure what to think about this. He didn't kill her "because of feminism" or anything like that. Probably was PTSD and I'd be surprised if he doesn't take some kind of plea based on insanity/mental health and get remanded to psychiatric care. I think it's absurd for the DA to even think about first-degree murder. They'd have to show some premeditation, which seems very unlikely.

I mean, there's the obvious point of "male fomonists are fucked in the head" but it seems more than a little of a low blow to say that about an ex-soldier who probably got PTSD from risking his life to defend the USA/risking his life to get higher education paid for/risking his life to get out of poverty for a few years.
Yeah this is overall a horrible thing
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 am

The others involved "Skeptic Feminist" are defending the guy and going with the PTSD excuse and having a meltdown over it

https://twitter.com/SkepticFeminist

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 am
In post-Reagan America, he's not going to Hospital.

Also, it occurs to me. This guy was literally triggered
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 18, 2017 1:23 pm

He probably got tired of his girlfriend fucking niggers and his sanity finally kicked in.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.