Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2647
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 21, 2017 7:10 am

Be progressive, guys. He might not have actually be awarded with a combat ribbon, but he certainly has the right to identify as one who has it. Trans-awards are real.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Auli » Sun May 21, 2017 11:19 am

They probably got in an argument, he was called a cuck and he got pissed and wanted to get the away for "Worst Feminist Ever".
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 7:10 am
Be progressive, guys. He might not have actually be awarded with a combat ribbon, but he certainly has the right to identify as one who has it. Trans-awards are real.
It's funny because this will eventually be true,
Image

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2647
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 21, 2017 1:52 pm

If course it will. I for one identify as an Oscar winner. Though for some reason it's the one for "Best Supporting Actress". Not sure what's up with that.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm

It always baffles me when you see that legit abuser rapist guy, and his female friends/family members circle around to defend that guy. Like how the twitter for this dude we're talking about now featured shit like "the girl who is normally around to snap him out of it wasn't, and his PTSD was out of control" or something similar to that.

He killed somebody. He killed a woman. But the WOMEN In this guy's life leap to defend that. The FEMINISTS in this guy's life rush to defend him.

It seems so bizarre that FEMINISTS will rush to defend a man who is violent or sexually abusive, or verbally/emotionally manipulative of them, but then they won't allow the slightest bit of mild bantz to occur anywhere in their presence, and they have to constantly shit on every aspect of normal maleness. How fucked up is that?

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Auli » Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Story of my life, I'm being nice, but they choose dickheads. Time to join MGTOW!
Image

User avatar
Poonoo
Site Admin
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm
It always baffles me when you see that legit abuser rapist guy, and his female friends/family members circle around to defend that guy. Like how the twitter for this dude we're talking about now featured shit like "the girl who is normally around to snap him out of it wasn't, and his PTSD was out of control" or something similar to that.

He killed somebody. He killed a woman. But the WOMEN In this guy's life leap to defend that. The FEMINISTS in this guy's life rush to defend him.

It seems so bizarre that FEMINISTS will rush to defend a man who is violent or sexually abusive, or verbally/emotionally manipulative of them, but then they won't allow the slightest bit of mild bantz to occur anywhere in their presence, and they have to constantly shit on every aspect of normal maleness. How fucked up is that?
It's almost like they are power hungry cunts who want someone who can dominate them like most women (edit: Not saying all women are power hungry cunts, they all they want someone more dominant than them). But because they are agro and shitty, they need an abusive prick who knows how to keep them down since normal men don't bother with their shit.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 22, 2017 1:26 am

Auli wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm
Story of my life, I'm being nice, but they choose dickheads. Time to join MGTOW!
Lel not how I meant it. It's not an Elliot Rodger rant about women not liking ''nice guys'', I mean that actual abusers and violent psychos seem to have feminists actually defending them, but normy dudes get constantly shit on by feminists for making a dongle joke or roughousing.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Auli » Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:26 am
Auli wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm
Story of my life, I'm being nice, but they choose dickheads. Time to join MGTOW!
Lel not how I meant it. It's not an Elliot Rodger rant about women not liking ''nice guys'', I mean that actual abusers and violent psychos seem to have feminists actually defending them, but normy dudes get constantly shit on by feminists for making a dongle joke or roughousing.
That's so true. Guess there's some kind of gene from when we were cavepeople that the cavewives just stayed with the cavehusbands even if they got their crap beat out of them, and they really, REALLY liked it rough in bed.
Even serial killers sometimes have some hot as fuck women wanting to marry them.
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 966
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon May 22, 2017 10:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm
It seems so bizarre that FEMINISTS will rush to defend a man who is violent or sexually abusive, or verbally/emotionally manipulative of them, but then they won't allow the slightest bit of mild bantz to occur anywhere in their presence, and they have to constantly shit on every aspect of normal maleness. How fucked up is that?
The reason for this is that a lot of them are/were abused. Many of them have daddy issues. They'll defend the guy who slapped them around because daddy slapped them around, but they'll cannibalise the guy who told a rape joke because daddy never told a rape joke while he was slapping them around.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

Charlar
Posts: 853
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Male feminist takes 'shrooms, kills girlfriend, blames PTSD

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 10:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:38 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 4:31 pm
It seems so bizarre that FEMINISTS will rush to defend a man who is violent or sexually abusive, or verbally/emotionally manipulative of them, but then they won't allow the slightest bit of mild bantz to occur anywhere in their presence, and they have to constantly shit on every aspect of normal maleness. How fucked up is that?
The reason for this is that a lot of them are/were abused. Many of them have daddy issues. They'll defend the guy who slapped them around because daddy slapped them around, but they'll cannibalise the guy who told a rape joke because daddy never told a rape joke while he was slapping them around.
That's fucked up
On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony and Tim Buckley

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests