bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:57 am

All it took for the tulip bubble to burst is when one auction failed to sell tulips. China and Steam banned bitcoins and the EU (European Central Bank) is thinking about it. That sounds to me like if more follow people will panic and pull out. Then only people that are left are the speculators since bitcoin no longer has a practical use and is a meme currency again like in the beginning.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:14 pm

At this point, it's only a matter of when it crashes, not if. You'd be insane not to sell and IMO you'd be pretty insane to buy in now. Wait until the crash and then buy it. bitcoin isn't a real good like petrolium, and even then we know those fucking prices got slashed when the market was flooded.
I plan on doing that since Bitcoin is like ebay or Amazon during the dotcom boom, it's not going anywhere and will be around in a decade but it's the wrong time to buy. Any fuckwit that thinks bitcoin can't crash needs to look what happened to Quark coin back in 2014:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/quark/usd

Scroll down and click on max for the chart. I remember Bill Still shilling this crap (and he is shilling Bitcoin's claiming they won't go down, even though he knows about Quark) and it sounds exactly the same as bitcoin now. It was having these insane returns, on the 12th November 2013 it was at $0.0012 a coin, in a month on the 2nd December it hit $0.2469 a coin. After the 10th of December it starts crashing down to $0.0874 just before Christmas where it hovers until February where it crashes again down to 0.02 by April and slowly decreases into nothing for YEARS. It had another spike in the middle of this year but that crashed down too.

These idiots throwing money at Bitcoin don't know anything about the history of crypto and think it can't decrease in price. It's just like fucking DotCom, it can fall, it has fallen and it will. Quark is why I have stayed out of this shit, and when you bring this up to the true believers they will call you a Soros/MSM/Wall Street shill, they are just scared of the revolution man. :roll:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Wow, I think the bitcoin just crashed by 1/3 in a few days. Prepare your popcorn, guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:50 pm
Wow, I think the bitcoin just crashed by 1/3 in a few days. Prepare your popcorn, guys.

Look at that Quark chart again with Max set. There was a drop initially, it stabilised a bit and then fell further. We are in the initial slump and a few fuckwits are going to sell now in a panic since they think the ride is over, driving it down further.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm so fucking shocked. : DDD
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Jesus that was fast. :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Aaaaand it's dead.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:39 pm

anyone even wasting time thinking about bitcoin is a tool.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:20 pm
https://i.redd.it/bfop1yb5tg501.png
This is a much different bubble compared to the last few times. Normies got involved this time so people will be more wary of crypto.

When it bottoms out I'm buying in.
Old Black Man wrote: