bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Tony Schiavone

Re: bitcoin keeps climbing, normies get involved.

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:04 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 pm
With all the fees and taxes you really need to finish ahead if you want to make money on crypto. That's why bitcoin is such a joke now.
Please explain?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 am
So i heard the usual suspects are whining about "too many mens in the cryptocurrency analysis community", how much damage will happen if they get their way?
Because women are known for being smart with money.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 am

lol -13%
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Below $10000 US now, half of what it was at it's peak. Like I said, it's just like the Quark chart, the first fall comes and then it stabilises for a bit (hovered around 14K for a few weeks), and then the final big drop we are seeing now. It's partially based on panic selling and also fear of government crackdowns on it because the banks don't want competition, something else I thought would happen since government action can fuck with the price of it.

Once it stops dropping, I'm buying in. The next boom will likely be from an Amazon or Ebay saying they will accept bitcoin and will convert it, making it effectively real money.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm

I don't know much about bitcoin, but can't you mine it?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm
That is literally pure fucking luck. Essentially every dickhead with computing power is using their computer and blockchain (linked computer networks, like torrents do for faster P2P speeds) has their computer do a shit ton of math until it figures out some complex math problem, and the lucky computer that does it first gets the coin. Somehow their is a limit on how many coins can be created for the next 100 years, after that no more are made. So essentially, the more people try to get a coin, the lower the chances you have of getting one since there is a finite amount.

It is a fucking lottery where you pay more for a graphics card to compute this shit faster, this is rising the cost of gaming GPUs already because of it though hopefully they only stick to the ultra high end shit like Titans or the newest one Nvidia announced that every bitcoin bandwagoner I know suddenly knows about even though they don't play games.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Lol, so mining bitcoin is entirely impractical.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

But people still do it when the bitcoin's high enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 pm
That is literally pure fucking luck. Essentially every dickhead with computing power is using their computer and blockchain (linked computer networks, like torrents do for faster P2P speeds) has their computer do a shit ton of math until it figures out some complex math problem, and the lucky computer that does it first gets the coin. Somehow their is a limit on how many coins can be created for the next 100 years, after that no more are made. So essentially, the more people try to get a coin, the lower the chances you have of getting one since there is a finite amount.

It is a fucking lottery where you pay more for a graphics card to compute this shit faster, this is rising the cost of gaming GPUs already because of it though hopefully they only stick to the ultra high end shit like Titans or the newest one Nvidia announced that every bitcoin bandwagoner I know suddenly knows about even though they don't play games.
Yeah what bossnoo said, mining bitcoin is a complete joke now, and you'd lose more on electricity than actual currency, That's why places have set up graphics cards just for mining to cut down costs.

I love the bitcoin reddit also, all those faggots are saying to hold, when they probably bought theirs at 1,000 and have nothing to lose while also trying to protect their investment, meanwhile the guy who bought at 19,000 is about to lose his house.

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency ... e_hotline/
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 pm

I don't get the appeal of crypto-currencies, even with fiat/paper money there's a physical object exchaing hands and creditds.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes