YouTube Murderers and other felons

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am

The warning signs might've been everywhere, but who cares about an unfunny creep on YT?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:37 pm
He also made a video jerking off with his own shit in his hand. To prove that he didn't molest her or something. Don't ask me, I don't get the logic behind that either.
It's basically a RL Chewbacca defense. And all it could possibly do was debunk a story he himself told about how he got grossed out while licking his sister's ass clean. Because it's a real smart move to suggest that you would actually enjoy doing this.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:43 pm

The only thing to "gain" from them is having them show you where the bodies are buried.
That is the sole reason our local boy the Green River Killer escaped the death penalty. Well, that and the fact we elected a libshit governor that refused to allow executions to take place.
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5056
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Any reasonable society would just lie and execute him after the fact. Who's to prove he's not actually in isolation in a secret location?
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Guest

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 am

I recall Nick Bate was obsessed with Cucknadia because according to him Cucknadians were okay with him wanting to molest and shit on his little cousin.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5056
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:47 pm

They'll get there. Just let some sandnigger demand to marry and rape Castro's son's daughter and he'll make pedophilia legal in a heartbeat.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: Outer Heaven

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Cuckdeau's a cuck but I think even he might draw the line at his daughter.
You claim to be a player, but I fucked your wife. We bust on bad boys, niggas fucked for life

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5056
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:11 pm
Cuckdeau's a cuck but I think even he might draw the line at his daughter.
I doubt that.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Mr. Saoirse Ronan

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Mr. Saoirse Ronan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Remember that Britfag who shook the hand of the sandsucker who beheaded his daughter? Those fuckers are straight up deranged. Castro's son would not only defend the guy, he'd probably sign Sharia into law the next day.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 pm

no one mentioned the Danny Phantom murderer? The guy that wants to be reborn as a girl ghost, shot up his part time job at a grocery store, then shot himself in the head, his last words "I'm Going Ghost!"

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: YouTube Murderers and other felons

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:30 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 pm
no one mentioned the Danny Phantom murderer? The guy that wants to be reborn as a girl ghost, shot up his part time job at a grocery store, then shot himself in the head, his last words "I'm Going Ghost!"
Yeah, he was the guy I started this thread with. There seems to be a different YouTube sicko every other week these days.
"Hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars." - Freddie Mercury

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest