Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:54 pm

It pretty much is PDP fault because of the Nazi thing, it really did snowball and really did give the other places ammo.

This video is great though, guy sounds like someone from DHI saying to not rely on YouTube because it's so unreliable. Everyone crying online has been a great few weeks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Based Elgin always sounds like a DHI shitposter when he talks about being an e-celeb and making a living on YouTube. His videos are very down-to-earth. Since he has an actual, non-internet job and makes videos as a hobby, he's able to compare real work vs what internet nobodies call work.

It's not surprising edgelords would drive YouTube advertisers away though. All the SJWs are doing is noticing edgelords and reporting them to advertisers to fuck them over. Which is honestly fine with me because fuck e-celeb cunts. :D A true edgelord youtube account wouldn't care if they lost adbucks and would understand why a business might choose to go elsewhere. Like he said, I'm surprised it's taken this long for advertisers to notice "unfriendly" youtube sperge videos of some guy yelling "fuck" a thousand times or screaming about teh jewz. Anyone who would actually be in danger of going out of business over this tame shit seriously needs to diversify their revenue streams. But hey, BLIP BLIP BLIP amirite? Who needs multiple income sources when you can tie your livelihood in with a company that doesn't need you and isn't directly employing you?

Oh, and SJWs reporting "unfriendly" content will backfire on them too, since they love saying "fuck" and "shit" and talking about sexual things in their videos. There aren't very many SJWs on youtube making big money, but if there ever are, they'll be hit by it too. A lot of companies want to be perceived as family-friendly or G/PG-rated. So even if they agree with your fomonism, they'll be uncomfortable putting their products up before a video of DIE CIS SCUM VAGINA MONOLOGUES FUCK THE PATRIARCHY SHIT ASS DAMN.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:20 pm

mad bum wrote:It pretty much is PDP fault because of the Nazi thing, it really did snowball and really did give the other places ammo.
I've never seen his stuff and his clickbait-y titles are already enough to discourage me from ever changing this, but if he turns out to be the final nail in the YT nobody coffing I'll love him forever.
rabidtictac wrote:Oh, and SJWs reporting "unfriendly" kahntent will backfire on them too, since they love saying "fuck" and "shit" and talking about sexual things in their videos. There aren't very many SJWs on youtube making big money, but if there ever are, they'll be hit by it too. A lot of companies want to be perceived as family-friendly or G/PG-rated. So even if they agree with your fomonism, they'll be uncomfortable putting their products up before a video of DIE CIS SCUM VAGINA MONOLOGUES FUCK THE PATRIARCHY SHIT ASS DAMN.
I think I already mentioned that, but SJW-friendly videos have already been affected by this. If you so much as show that gay flag, the filter might get you.

Of course, Google is talking about how this was a "mistake", but it's only a matter of time till the SJWs will get fucked over as hard as everyone else.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm sure you heard about the whole Nazi thing reasonpast, that was a huge excuse for other news outlets to finally be able to push at YouTube and finally get the advertisers attention. Joke or not it was completely unprofessional when you're that famous, and "it's just a prank bro" only goes so far at that point.

Everyone should be PISSED at PDP since it's essentially his fault, I wouldn't be surprised if a lawsuit sprung up because of lost shekels against him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Heard about it.

And as much as they should be pissed, they unfortunately kinda need PDP around. He's the one somebody in a sea full of nobody. The only of his kind to be big enough to get YT's attention - which was we're seeing right now is a bit of a double-edged sword.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:06 pm
Everyone should be PISSED at PDP since it's essentially his fault, I wouldn't be surprised if a lawsuit sprung up because of lost shekels against him.
He didn't even support Nazism, the news media implied that. He just compared YouTube Heroes to the Nazi parties utilization of a snitch state, which is true. You get more benefits for ratting out channels that aren't PC enough for ad rev.

YouTube just deleted SyeTen's channel a couple of days ago. That man was a genius in making fun of Islams and the SJWs that such it's monstrous dick.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:03 am

Woah, SyeTen is gone? I loved that channel. Not so much for recent shit as the old atheist gimmick videos where he used presuppositional arguments from an atheist perspective to show how retarded they are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:16 am

Does anyone know what this is all about? A YouTube channel kills their Patreon:
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 am

I guess the fact theres so few of them? A channel with that many subs only having 38 patreons is actually pretty amazing, even that Fraud Larry has more.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:31 am

Google permanently banned Harmful Opinions from Youtube less than 2 weeks after he was permanently banned from Twitter
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes