Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Youtube

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 pm

YouTube isn't making them money anyway, so they might as well do whatever they want with it. The only value the website has is for marketing or narrative-pushing anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

???

Post by ??? » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:52 pm

To change the subject:

When is it that you guys all, personally, feel a youtuber has either gone off the deep end, isn't worth watching, is becoming an Internet Nobody, or all three?

I've been letting my wife watch her youtube on our television, lately, and I've come to realize how much I actually, vehemently, hate some of the youtubers that she watches. Like thoroughly hate them. Some of them are vloggers and the life decisions they discuss are actually ridiculous to the point that I have a personal hatred for them that goes beyond just me not liking some of their jokes or videos.

I think I came to the conclusion that I start leaving a youtuber behind the moment they stop doing it for fun and start doing it as their job.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:33 am

All these YouTubers say they work hard for there money but let's fucking get real, these people are writing and editing with a bit of acting, and sometimes not even that. It must be so hard being able to wake up whenever and decide if you're going to work or not and other than some YouTube spergs and patreons have no one to answer to.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 am

I'm just thankful that their viewers always dry up. You have your PewDiePies and Ray William Johnsons on rare occasions, but they all get what's coming to them; mediocrity and a mental breakdown.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:22 pm

??? wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:52 pm
To change the subject:

When is it that you guys all, personally, feel a youtuber has either gone off the deep end, isn't worth watching, is becoming an Internet Nobody, or all three?
This thing I wrote 6 years ago ended up becoming a good guide on how internet nobodies go to shit when it was meant to be more of a joke.

http://poonoosplace.blogspot.com.au/201 ... -path.html

If you ever hear people talk about the Tim Buckley Path and don't know what the fuck they are on about, it's this.

But it's usually when they do it for money. Eventually the quality goes down because they have no passion for it anymore but have to do it, and because they are trapped they end up hating their fans and isolate themselves online with a bunch of ass kissers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 pm

It usually is when they start doing it for money. Ironically, many of them go from regular video uploads to ALMOST NO video uploads once they start getting regular e-welfare via paymetons or some other system. Guys like matthewmitosis are living proof. YMS as well. People who used to put out regular content suddenly put the brakes on when a dollar sign was attached to what they did. You could make a case for Plinkett reviews fitting this mold, although I think they're a better example of the next paragraph.

The BEST case scenario is they keep making videos, but the quality goes down because they have no more passion for it. That's the best you can hope for. Yahtzee Croshaw, this is you. Make the same video a million times because that's what fans demand and it pays those billth. Even that is fairly rare. The most common result is more begging, less/no work, less/no videos and way more egomania and dick pics sent to underage girls.

The Tim Buckley Path started as a poonoo joke, but became reality when we noticed how many e-celebs it held true for.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

A clear warning sign is also when an internet nobody can't handle criticism and/or bad attempts at appearing humble. Combine both, and you get a bloke who riffs his own early videos to both appear humble and pretend like this kind of controlled criticism means he's not thin-skinned.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBR8-6 ... eSpotlight

Youtube is spotlighting a bunch of videos that imply that women aren't able to go to school all around the world. I'll be waiting for them to address the fact that women make up the majority of the school-going population.

Some people are justifying it by talking about (mostly) Islamic nations that prevent their women from going to school instead of just addressing Islam.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 pm

What's a Google plus?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 pm
What's a Google plus?
Google 4th social network they force people to have if you want an account for stuff like Youtube (at least i was forced to)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes