Franny is Two Faced and Nobody is Surprised

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Stranger

Franny is Two Faced and Nobody is Surprised

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

TL;DW - Franchesca Ramsey met with some of the Rationalist(tm) Skeptic(tm) Community(tm) and seemed to be wanting to make progress and open discussions. Not long after she basically says, "nah they're all terrible people and I hate all of them and they just want me around to make money off of my name."

There's at least one other video out there about this but it's just as long and it's from Armoured Septictank who I can't stand, at this point, so I'd rather link someone I can tolerate.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Franny is Two Faced and Nobody is Surprised

Post by Charlar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Who?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Who?
Don't ever let this not be your response to this person's name. Rejoice in your ignorance and flee this topic.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

This is all wild speculation on my part, but I think she could be some kind of... internet... nobody.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Who?
The biggest race baiter to have ever existed. She's also paid by MTV to do so.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm
This is all wild speculation on my part, but I think she could be some kind of... internet... nobody.
I'd say she's a step above internet nobody since she doesn't have her own active internet base and is steadily employed and paid by MTV.

Unlike, say, Laci Green who actively interacts and cares about her youtube front, Franny doesn't even seem to acknowledge them or understand how youtube even works.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 pm

If not Franny, some other annoying black chick would be doing it. Direct your hate toward MTV for giving racism a platform in the first place.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't hate a company for employing a racist. I hate the racist for being a racist.

MTV is only doing what it's doing because it's trendy to do so.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 pm

Stranger wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 pm
I don't hate a company for employing a racist. I hate the racist for being a racist.

MTV is only doing what it's doing because it's trendy to do so.
Well, that's super fucking dumb. She's an opportunist making money by saying what the company wants her to say. Not being mad at MTV for inventing the fucking platform in the first place is willful ignorance.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 pm
Well, that's super fucking dumb. She's an opportunist making money by saying what the company wants her to say. Not being mad at MTV for inventing the fucking platform in the first place is willful ignorance.
She clearly believes what she's saying when she's far outside of MTV's influence. MTV will follow whatever trend keeps them profitable. Hating her platform accomplishes exactly nothing because her views are what's causing the problem, to begin with.