J. to the K. Rowling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

J. to the K. Rowling

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:28 pm

So... she was recently on a Twitter-rant about Trump not paying attention to a kid in a wheelchair! THAT MONSTTERR!

Her Twitter-rant: about:

but oops

Life comes at you fast:
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Seele

Re: J. to the K. Rowling

Post by Seele » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:44 pm

She's another typical libshit sperger ultra feministo celeb with way too much time on her hands, using her celeb status to make her voice heard to get everyone to agree with her.

Her legacy is overpraised shit anyway.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Bitch has done nothing but sperg about femcunt shit for the last couple of years and nobody wanted any part of her crap beyond Harry Potter. She also lives in a fuckhueg mansion but expects everyone else to take rapefugees in their cramped homes. Typical UK libshit. All words, no action.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:18 pm

You have no idea how much I hate the goddamn Harry Potter
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:56 pm

She's worthless. Her entire output is shit. The best thing about her is she entertains kids and gives them a reason to read books. The same could be said of any children's author.

Like most shitlibs, she thinks her opinions on subjects unrelated to her field are some big deal and worthy of attention. People giving her that attention only validates her delusion. JK Rowling's opinions on polidicks are worth exactly as much as a guest shitpost here on DHI.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Not to mention how she sometimes retcons her books to be more progressive (aka "Dumbledore was totally gay, guize!")
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:56 pm
The best thing about her is she entertains kids and gives them a reason to read books. The same could be said of any children's author.
She doesn't though. Not really. This the thing I really hate about people who are all like 'OMG Harry Potter'. For most of them it's clearly the only book(s) they've ever read.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:49 pm

I just remember being in school and my teacher for one of the grades would read us harry potter. I never read any of the books on my own or gave a shit about them, but there might have been some kid who was encouraged by that.

What made me want to read as a kid were stories about robin hood and star wars novels. I was a bookworm from that moment on.

I mean, reading does have some value and should be taught to kids. I don't want to totally discount the value of that, even though JK's work has no value APART from that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:50 pm

I developed a love for reading at 5-6 years old and remember only that it was an image book with a kid and giant mushrooms that started it all.
Yeah JK's work's is terrible but at least it wasn't as bad as the Sword of Truth series
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I used to be really into kids horror stuff like the R. L. Stine books. Had a bit of a Harry Potter phase as well, but shortly before, after or during that I discovered Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams. I think I've never read something fast than the first Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Oh, also Stephen King when I was getting too old for Stine. I kinda prefer the good movie adaptations of his books though, as the books themselves are a bit dry and sometimes a bit effed up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette