J. to the K. Rowling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: J. to the K. Rowling

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm
There is a difference between an organised assassination and a Nigga Moment:
Oh?
On February 19, 1965, Malcolm X told interviewer Gordon Parks that the Nation of Islam was actively trying to kill him. On February 21, 1965, he was preparing to address the Organization of Afro-American Unity in Manhattan's Audubon Ballroom when someone in the 400-person audience yelled, "Nigger! Get your hand outta my pocket!"As Malcolm X and his bodyguards tried to quell the disturbance, a man rushed forward and shot him once in the chest with a sawed-off shotgun and two other men charged the stage firing semi-automatic handguns.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 pm
Muslims killing Muslims because they are in disagreement about who is the last legit prophet. That's just Islam for ya, mate.
But, as we said, Nation of Islam had very little to do with actual Islam and Malcolm X's conflict with them had very little to do with Islam and a lot more to do with how they conducted themselves.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 am

Yet both parties were confident that they were proper Islam in some way and Malcolm's main beef was with the Nation's "prophet" and his legitimacy, no?
It was a bullshit newage cult suffering a schism but in this case neither branch survived. Had they, we might've seen both continue on as maybe become the most popular kinds of Islam among niggers.
Instead, we now have the same people that would've then likely been part of those groups claiming to be the actual Israelites, as if there ever was a migration of slaves from Egypt and several tribes taking Israel, and rando street gangsters that smoked Mr. Wizard's finest Kush that they were the actual Egyptians.

I find there to be a big difference between the two. It's one thing for a nigger to talk about Nubian kings or Ethopian popes and another to claim they were Egyptians and pharaos 'n' shieet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 am
Yet both parties were confident that they were proper Islam in some way and Malcolm's main beef was with the Nation's "prophet" and his legitimacy, no?
No.

Malcolm X didn't leave the Nation to become a proper Muslim, like Ali. He left the Nation and was then persuaded to give Sunni Islam a try. His conflict with them had to do with Elijah Muhammad himself and his conduct, not theological differences or whether he was the prophet or not.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 am

Yeah, trouble with the prophet in short and he called into question that he was even fit of being one, fucking around like he did. Elijah Muhammad may even have had the stronger case of being super cool going by Islam with the OG Muhammad - which I don't believe even existed - being a polygamy son of a gun extraordinaire.
Persuaded schmursuaded, the nigger never ever distanced himself from Islam at all and instead just went for a different flavour of it, which wasn't regular Sunni Islam at all either, by the way.
How was that shit not theological differences, though? Elijah Muhammad claimed to be the last prophet, Mr.X (I'd not put it beneath you to have taken that online name for that reason, lad) begged to differ. Doesn't matter if it was whether the point was if he was a prophet at all (Malcolm likely believed that at some point at least) or if he was just behaving too improper for that "position". The end result is the same.

Seriously not to insult, Keith, do you have autism?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:26 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm
I never did read those Witcher books. I got a ways into the Elric stuff razorcunt loves and then tapped out. It was pretty boring tbh. Elric wanders around and fucks some shit up, then ends up depressed because he fucked some shit up. Oh no, the world is ending, Elric is ye lasten of his peples or whatever. Blerg
The Witcher books seem to be a case of love it or hate from what i heard
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm
There is a difference between an organised assassination and a Nigga Moment:
Oh?
On February 19, 1965, Malcolm X told interviewer Gordon Parks that the Nation of Islam was actively trying to kill him. On February 21, 1965, he was preparing to address the Organization of Afro-American Unity in Manhattan's Audubon Ballroom when someone in the 400-person audience yelled, "Nigger! Get your hand outta my pocket!"As Malcolm X and his bodyguards tried to quell the disturbance, a man rushed forward and shot him once in the chest with a sawed-off shotgun and two other men charged the stage firing semi-automatic handguns.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 pm
Muslims killing Muslims because they are in disagreement about who is the last legit prophet. That's just Islam for ya, mate.
But, as we said, Nation of Islam had very little to do with actual Islam and Malcolm X's conflict with them had very little to do with Islam and a lot more to do with how they conducted themselves.
The example you gave sounds like a planned attack to me mate. The video I showed was two random men getting angry over nothing and killing each other.

I'll repeat what Kugel said, do you have autism?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 am
Don't we all?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:50 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:19 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 am
Don't we all?
No, i know that i'm not the best person to say this but that's not the case
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 pm
Cunt who at this point farts money clearly knows better than people who choose to dedicate their lives to work with disabled children every day.
By writing Harry Potter Jaykay Rolling essentially controlls the destiny's of disabled children the world over.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:16 pm

I must admit the Harry Potter books were what made me a bookworm, so I can't hate her writing, but man is she condescending online.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.