J. to the K. Rowling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: J. to the K. Rowling

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 am
I thought that a lot of slaves were from West Africa and that Islam spread there by the time the slave thade happened
About 40% of the Atlantic slaves came from the Congo-Angola region. Not only that but the Arabs generally controlled the slave trade in Africa.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:59 am
I thought that a lot of slaves were from West Africa and that Islam spread there by the time the slave thade happened
About 40% of the Atlantic slaves came from the Congo-Angola region. Not only that but the Arabs generally controlled the slave trade in Africa.
That's just white history man.... :lol: Could never be anything else! obviously
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 am
Sadly, it was replaced by "WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT NIGGA".
What are you talking about? Nation of Islam was the original we wuz kangs.
Sure it was but at least their members weren't typical gangstah nogs. Look at the WE then and now and don't tell me the groups are the same.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 pm
Sure it was but at least their members weren't typical gangstah nogs. Look at the WE then and now and don't tell me the groups are the same.
You're talking about the people who actually killed Malcolm X. If they're not the same, they're not that much different.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:44 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm
That's just white history man.... :lol: Could never be anything else! obviously
Black slavers sold black slaves to the wealthy black businessmen in America (which was of course discovered and founded by black people).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:18 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
You're talking about the people who actually killed Malcolm X. If they're not the same, they're not that much different.
There is a difference between an organised assassination and a Nigga Moment:

They even murdered there own with dignity back then.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:27 pm

The Nation is like black Scientology. Did you ever watch Malcom X? It was founded by a floating prison spirit who believed in aliens.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:18 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Muslims killing Muslims because they are in disagreement about who is the last legit prophet. That's just Islam for ya, mate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 pm

Every time I've heard about this dumb cunt, it was either because she said something retarded and ignorant, or she was shilling another book with Harry the Moneymaker. She reminds me of a hobo who won a lottery when they really didn't deserve it.

My country actually has a little history with the bitch, because like 15 years ago she caused internatial incident by trying to ban caged beds in Czech Republic, because apparently children suffer inside them: https://zpravy.aktualne.cz/jk-rowling-h ... 1501715384 (This was 2008, but I do remember her causing drama before that.)

I do remember actual nurses and doctors responding to it that it's safety procedure, similar to the onces you use for toddlers, yet Rowling apparently thought they're being kept in cages like animals in zoo. Cunt who at this point farts money clearly knows better than people who choose to dedicate their lives to work with disabled children every day.
CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:52 pm
You guys want good fantasy, read anything by Raymond Fiest. My roommate turned me onto his books years ago. I've read 3 out of the whole series. There's tons to go.
I'm writing that name down. I love fantasy, and to me, nothing gets as good as Andrzej Sapkowski's first two volumes of short stories from the Witcher universe. The Witcher saga is great, but those short stories are perfect. Sadly, it seems like the translation is pretty weak, which I've noticed seems to be a theme between germanic and slavic languages.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm

I never did read those Witcher books. I got a ways into the Elric stuff razorcunt loves and then tapped out. It was pretty boring tbh. Elric wanders around and fucks some shit up, then ends up depressed because he fucked some shit up. Oh no, the world is ending, Elric is ye lasten of his peples or whatever. Blerg
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome