Miscarriage of Acchild of Akkad! ... getting sued?

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spergcuck of Nigog of Akkad! ... getting sued?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:51 am
Isn't commentary good enough to enable the fair use?
It really depends.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:46 pm
Auli wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:51 am
Isn't commentary good enough to enable the fair use?
It really depends.
Yeah, it needs to be like 10 second clips provided by commentary, the reason h3 got away with the shit is because he usually goes retard mode and off topic for minutes at a time to prove a point.

That's why these talentless niggers are starting to show up less and less now with reaction videos, they are just straight stealing and watching, there was no real pausing and chiming in, they just minstrel showed going "LAWDY!" during death battle and racked in the money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 pm

These lawsuits remind me of that time that Mundane Matt tried to say that watching someone play a game and playing the game yourself were fundamentally the same experience and wouldn't budge on it because he wanted to make sure that he was right when he said that Let's Players should be the ones getting nailed with copyright claims and not people like him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 pm

In reality, everyone should be getting nailed by copyright claims unless they own all their content or can demonstrate that it's transformative enough to meet a judge's approval.

Fortunately for all of us, JewTube is magnanimous enough to allow copyright-infringing videos to stay up on their website as long as they can collect some money from them. These greedy jew let's players and youtuber pundits are going to ruin shit for us hobbyists by causing a ruckus and triggering a backlash. YouTube isn't making Google so much money that they can freely piss away cash on lawsuits against corporations (aka advertisers) or paying out monetizations for shitty nobody channels that want to be the next TGWTG or Angry Joe.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Don't forget that some companies are officially okay with LPs and stuff.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 pm
These lawsuits remind me of that time that Mundane Matt tried to say that watching someone play a game and playing the game yourself were fundamentally the same experience and wouldn't budge on it because he wanted to make sure that he was right when he said that Let's Players should be the ones getting nailed with copyright claims and not people like him.
Well, that is kinda true for most visual novels...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:14 pm
Don't forget that some companies are officially okay with LPs and stuff.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 pm
Well, that is kinda true for most visual novels...
>Games
>Visual novels

Calling a visual novel a game is one of the most asinine things you can do. Matt was talking about any game. At all. If I decide to load up Minecraft and generate a random world and play the game through to beating all of the bosses and getting the rarest items, then you watch me do it, it's the same exact, 100%, experience as you doing the same thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 am

I've watched EVO once. I now know what it's like to be a competitive fightan gaem player winning EVO!

Did I already mention that anything that MattFag says is wrong 100% of the time?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:42 am

DSP wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 am
I've watched EVO once. I now know what it's like to be a competitive fightan gaem player winning EVO!
sf2 turbo for ever baby!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:42 am
DSP wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 am
sf2 turbo for ever baby!
Nice! You forgot to mention that he was the best (North American) Super Turbo player. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:21 am

He's so fucking good that he can't learn to deal with input lag and scrubs. He's out of skill points, man.
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 pm
Calling a visual novel a game is one of the most asinine things you can do. Matt was talking about any game. At all. If I decide to load up Minecraft and generate a random world and play the game through to beating all of the bosses and getting the rarest items, then you watch me do it, it's the same exact, 100%, experience as you doing the same thing.
Visual novels are the logical evolution of the "Gameplay just gets in the way of storytelling" movement that is in dire need of an Exterminatus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette