MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 pm

The beta cucks infesting a philosophy promoting simply don't get married, think for yourself, work hard for yourself, etc, are getting fucking retarded.

https://youtu.be/RRIT8Tk701I

(Don't click, but if you do, throw him a down vote!)

Exhibit A: Angry MGTOW.

There's so many more like this fuck on JewTube now, regurgitating already beaten to death concepts, and going so far as to "debunk" said concepts as some strange conspiracy of the Matriarchy!

You can just hear the low test in their voices. The thirst seethes off of them as they ramble on and on about fucking cunts.

What happened to the guys just saying "Hey, don't fucking get married, I hope otherwise you work hard on yourself and be the man you want to be." Oh yeah, they said their piece then went the fuck their own way....

Any of you fags come across these Current Year +2 MGTOW losers?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:04 pm

I haven't really encountered any, but I see some everywhere on the Internet. I kinda get how it all started, though. Being told you are born a rapist, racist and a mysogonist gets kinda old. Not getting work, school etc because you are a white male I imagine isn't fun. When people get shit on, they gather with other people who got shit on.

But yeah... it's kinda going more and more extreme- But it's like every other kind of "cult". It's the loudest and most extreme you hear about. I'd guess there are lot of MGTOW's that just want to live their life without being shit on because they were born with a dick.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Auli wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:04 pm
I haven't really encountered any, but I see some everywhere on the Internet. I kinda get how it all started, though. Being told you are born a rapist, racist and a mysogonist gets kinda old. Not getting work, school etc because you are a white male I imagine isn't fun. When people get shit on, they gather with other people who got shit on.

But yeah... it's kinda going more and more extreme- But it's like every other kind of "cult". It's the loudest and most extreme you hear about. I'd guess there are lot of MGTOW's that just want to live their life without being shit on because they were born with a dick.
It's that same fat, vapid, loud minority of cunts who ascribe to "womens rights" just in male form to be true.

You know at least I can give MGTOW fags one thing, they at least debate each other and have conflict resolutions.

Women parrot each other even if they disagree because they don't want to be ostracized from the sisterhood.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 pm

That post reminded me of the new all female cast of Lord of the Flies. The woman would just... die.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 pm

One of them called Barbarosa flat out said that when MGTOW gets more popular they will attract more idiots a few years back. The main problem is that many of these newer ones are closeted traditionalists who just want a virgin to marry which is why they slut shame so much. Actual MGTOWs would give no fucks about this, since the whole point is to not get married, be a bachelor and be independent, so women being more down to fuck would actually benefit them. MGTOWs are very anti-traditional and think that it is actually worse for men since women today would just sit on their fucking ass all day at home after the kids are in school while the man has to slave away, but these new MGTOWs actually want this.

MGTOWs have always hated women though and are extremely distrusting of them, but it wasn't because they were bitter traditionalists.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 pm

About the only person I've heard that identifies as a MGTOW that I respect is Dr. Randomercam. Even he's pretty much just a youtube "intellectual" spergelord but he makes me laugh because he reminds me of a lot of my cousins who are always too drunk to be part of normal society but have a lot to say and are even smart... when they're not drunk. Which is never.

MGTOW was co-opted by the wave of anti-feminism that erupted on youtube a few years back. Poonoo has it right-- a bunch of losers who really just want a traditional virgin woman to marry that can't get that and are angry at every woman out there, for it, and generally use this anger to fuel anti-feminist views without so much as a question as to why they call themselves what they do and why they're against what they're against.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 am

I think that the MGTOW are right about a lot of things. However, I think the lifestyle it advocates would ultimately be unfulfilling and empty for most men. It's that same phenomenon as these feminazis that tell girls not to have kids and focus on careers and they end up sad and desperate 30/40 somethings.

This whole idea of staying single your whole life and that as you age, more and more young women are going to be throwing yourselves at you is BS. My friend the SJW journalist believed this way. He was 40 years old and crashing college parties. He had to do more and more desperate things to get young women. If he had tried to better himself and try to make a relationship work, he probably wouldn't have ended up a sad middle-aged man.
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 pm
Poonoo has it right-- a bunch of losers who really just want a traditional virgin woman to marry that can't get that and are angry at every woman out there, for it, and generally use this anger to fuel anti-feminist views without so much as a question as to why they call themselves what they do and why they're against what they're against.
I think they have a right to be pissed off about that issue. Women want it both ways. They're supposed to be allowed to party it up and have sex with everyone in town while the young men have to study and work hard. Then for some reason, we're supposed to treat them traditionally again. Pay for their dinners, kneel to them and buy them very expensive diamond rings, and pay for them to have the gall to wear a white dress at a lavish wedding. Paying top dollar for used merchandise is a bad deal.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 pm
One of them called Barbarosa flat out said that when MGTOW gets more popular they will attract more idiots a few years back. The main problem is that many of these newer ones are closeted traditionalists who just want a virgin to marry which is why they slut shame so much. Actual MGTOWs would give no fucks about this, since the whole point is to not get married, be a bachelor and be independent, so women being more down to fuck would actually benefit them. MGTOWs are very anti-traditional and think that it is actually worse for men since women today would just sit on their fucking ass all day at home after the kids are in school while the man has to slave away, but these new MGTOWs actually want this.

MGTOWs have always hated women though and are extremely distrusting of them, but it wasn't because they were bitter traditionalists.
This.

I spent a long time looking deep into the MGTOW spergewell. There are a lot of different groups. The problem is that, like all manosphere movements, it attracts scammers. I consider them more of a problem than the spergelord mgtow and annoying genderswap nufeminist style mgtow.

At its worst, MGTOW is just a gender-swapped Tumblr feminism. OR it goes the hard right traditionalist way of just wanting a girlfriend-free virgin, which leads into glorifying "le foreign women" just like the fucking PuAs do.

BTW foreign women aren't any different than women in any other place. People are people. These idiot PuAs marry their perfect foreign waifu and then find out that she becomes feminist when she's suddenly living in the first world west. :lol: They blame feminism for that, but what the hell did they expect?

A lot of traditionalists latched onto MGTOW because MGTOW hate feminists and so do traditionalist right-wingers. But the two groups imo are not compatible. Traditionalists want wives and traditional family units. MGTOW want to be solitary and find DTF women for casual relationships.

The mgtow *way of living*, quite apart from their dumb ideology of reverse-patriarchy, is already prevalent everywhere, among young people of all ages. Young people are walking away from marriage and kids, and we can thank shitty boomer parents for that lel.

So if we judge a movement on the success of its "lifestyle" then mgtow has been a massive success. If we judge it on the success of spreading its ideology, then it's a failure found only on the fringe internet. But if we judge "ideology" more loosely, we could perhaps say that the general antipathy towards marriage and the feelings many men have towards modern feminism and tumblr-type women have spread.

Even years ago, I was saying that I noticed a lot of MGTOW beliefs appearing in guys who had no idea what MGTOW was and had never heard of it. People react and form opinions based on their experiences and that's all MGTOW was originally.

Oh and white nationalists have no place in MGTOW because MGTOW was fucking founded by black dudes in the '90s who were pissed off at black women being cunty and demanding.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:57 am

Oh and the way the government has destroyed male-female relationships via the welfare state was an especially poignant point made by black mgtow at the time. It goes to that vidya poonoo posted in another thread about how the families were "better off" if they sucked big daddy government's cock rather than the black man trying to find work to support his family. And the women became welfare queens because of that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:04 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 am
I think they have a right to be pissed off about that issue. Women want it both ways. They're supposed to be allowed to party it up and have sex with everyone in town while the young men have to study and work hard. Then for some reason, we're supposed to treat them traditionally again. Pay for their dinners, kneel to them and buy them very expensive diamond rings, and pay for them to have the gall to wear a white dress at a lavish wedding. Paying top dollar for used merchandise is a bad deal.
They have the right to be mad but that doesn't make the issue they're angry about any more or less petty.

Look, like it or not the meme of men being allowed to sleep around and be called studs while women are called sluts has a ring of truth to it. Beyond that there's the issue of most of these men being younger and having far less world experience than they think they do expecting women of the same age (barely 20s to mid 20s) to just be ready to settle down and be in a committed relationship.
Idiotic young dudes who can't accept rejection have every right to be mad about whatever they want but women also have just as much right to do whatever they want sexually in their younger years as well.

Oh, and don't bring traditional Christian crap like white wedding dresses into this like they actually matter. "But it represents purity!" Nobody cares. Honestly.