MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:04 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 am
I think they have a right to be pissed off about that issue. Women want it both ways. They're supposed to be allowed to party it up and have sex with everyone in town while the young men have to study and work hard. Then for some reason, we're supposed to treat them traditionally again. Pay for their dinners, kneel to them and buy them very expensive diamond rings, and pay for them to have the gall to wear a white dress at a lavish wedding. Paying top dollar for used merchandise is a bad deal.
They have the right to be mad but that doesn't make the issue they're angry about any more or less petty.

Look, like it or not the meme of men being allowed to sleep around and be called studs while women are called sluts has a ring of truth to it. Beyond that there's the issue of most of these men being younger and having far less world experience than they think they do expecting women of the same age (barely 20s to mid 20s) to just be ready to settle down and be in a committed relationship.
Idiotic young dudes who can't accept rejection have every right to be mad about whatever they want but women also have just as much right to do whatever they want sexually in their younger years as well.

Oh, and don't bring traditional Christian crap like white wedding dresses into this like they actually matter. "But it represents purity!" Nobody cares. Honestly.
Yeah true that. I was all for MGTOW up to the point of "Find your manhood, whatever it is. Learn music, make money, get ripped, be exceptional for YOU". Even the MGTOW old fags that still bitched about women would AT LEAST follow that up with "You're pissed, let it out, then leave it behind you."

These cucks now I can't even with them.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 am

Guest wrote:
Oh, and don't bring traditional Christian crap like white wedding dresses into this like they actually matter. "But it represents purity!" Nobody cares. Honestly.
Then they shouldn't wear it if it doesn't matter. Go to the courthouse and get married there for pennies. I've been to a wedding like that and it was fine. Either they are liberated and empowered women or they're the weaker sex and need men to buy them shit. They can't have it both ways. Most men don't want to put a ring on some chick that's been with half the town and has her ex-boyfriend's name tattooed on her ass.

I agree that the PUAs are con artists and scumbags, but I got a lot out of the MRM at a time when I needed it. Most of the guys on their forum were cool folks and weren't angry idiots.

If people are happy being MGTOW, then that's great. I'm just not so sure that they really are.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 am

A lot of MGTOW seem pretty bitter about women and tbh they just never move on from that shit. They sit and stew in their own resentment just like tumblr feminists do. Go look at MGTOW youtube channels and ask yourself what % of their videos OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS are of them bitching about women.

It's like a tumblrfeminist who only wants to bitch about men and patriarchy, and never talk about how to improve their own lives or make other women happier. A certain amount of venting is acceptable for any of these ideological sex politics groups, but it's when they never move beyond that they come across as bitter tumblrfem mirror images.

I mean, I think mgtow should reach a point of acceptance about their relationships with women to the point where they no longer feel the need to bitch about how awful women are. Hell, they claim they're happier since walking away from relationships, but a lot of them don't demonstrate that they've emotionally moved on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 am

All MGTOW, the mislead traditionalists who'd do better to fap to hentai and hate 3DPD, and the proper ones are fucking betas, that's their problem.
Why would you not like girls? They are flat simple. Women are much more well balanced than men are. Less extremes. Less retards and less geniuses. All women being the same isn't just a meme, it's very close to the truth. Actually have a conversation with them and you'll find that almost all of them are perfectly normal. I'd rather strike up a random conversation with some girl than some dude because I pretty much know what I'll get. With guys you never know what crazy shit the dude is going to say.
The MGTOW are beta faggots that either can't get any or can't get their vision of the perfect housewife virgin. I can understand both sides to some degree but not to make that a lifestyle to go around with and advocate for.
Guest wrote:
Look, like it or not the meme of men being allowed to sleep around and be called studs while women are called sluts has a ring of truth to it. Beyond that there's the issue of most of these men being younger and having far less world experience than they think they do expecting women of the same age (barely 20s to mid 20s) to just be ready to settle down and be in a committed relationship.
That works up until the late teens, maybe. The other knucklehead guys may think that bro that slayed a ton of pussy to be cool. They won't a few years later, guaranteed. But the girls will think he a shit. I had a friend like that who would get random calls from chicks to plow them. I and everyone else thought that was weird. Those girls? They know each other via Fagbook and shit. He wasn't a bad-looking dude, fairly muscular. He was the go-to dummy to call up for a fuck because he'd be dumb and thirsty enough to drop everything and come along at any time. He couldn't find a girlfriend for shit. They used him like the dumb slut he was.
In the end, same reputation as the village harlot. Yeah you might bang her after the street fair when you're smashed and she's on the prowl for a cock but you wouldn't wife the whore. Same thing. Whoring around isn't something people find awesome, male or female, after their teens.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 am

Not all mgtow are betas, but a lot of them are dudes who got fucked in a divorce. I guess it's better to get smart now than not at all, but that bitterness shouldn't last forever. There's a disconnect between the rhetoric and how mgtow live. MGTOW ideology should be preparing them to leave all that bitterness, anger and salty sperge behind. But it seems like they let it fester and overflow for years upon years while people like Sandman milk their rage for money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:05 pm

SJW cucktards are like bitchy women and MGTOW guys are like crying babies.
If SJW cucktards adopt MGTOW guys as their babies/children/whatever with their overwhelming motherly love, everything will be alright. For example, I'm pretty sure Cuckson can be a good mother of ExtraSmegma.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 am
That works up until the late teens, maybe. The other knucklehead guys may think that bro that slayed a ton of pussy to be cool. They won't a few years later, guaranteed. But the girls will think he a shit. I had a friend like that who would get random calls from chicks to plow them. I and everyone else thought that was weird. Those girls? They know each other via Fagbook and shit. He wasn't a bad-looking dude, fairly muscular. He was the go-to dummy to call up for a fuck because he'd be dumb and thirsty enough to drop everything and come along at any time. He couldn't find a girlfriend for shit. They used him like the dumb slut he was.
In the end, same reputation as the village harlot. Yeah you might bang her after the street fair when you're smashed and she's on the prowl for a cock but you wouldn't wife the whore. Same thing. Whoring around isn't something people find awesome, male or female, after their teens.
You misunderstand my actual intention of referencing that meme.

Manwhores are looked down upon but generally a guy going out and sleeping with a woman isn't looked at nearly as weirdly as a woman doing the same given the same exact circumstances for both of them. That's why I said there's a, "ring," of truth to it and not, "it's 100% factual."

Also you're cutting the age off a bit early, there. Maybe over in your country the cutoff is teens but over here in America you can do that crap clear through college age and people won't even bat an eye as long as you keep your professional life in order.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:52 pm
One of them called Barbarosa flat out said that when MGTOW gets more popular they will attract more idiots a few years back.
Isn't that a universal law from DHI 2.0? If you give you attach a name to your movement, you open the floodgates for autism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 pm
Manwhores are looked down upon but generally a guy going out and sleeping with a woman isn't looked at nearly as weirdly as a woman doing the same given the same exact circumstances for both of them.
Oh, yeah that's true. Well, the situation is never really the same in that case. It's just not normal for a women to go out to get some casual dicking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:17 pm
It's just not normal for a women to go out to get some casual dicking.
Quentin Tarantino should have learned that when he made Death Proof. Two hours of annoying chicks talking like hipster dudes. Ugh.
お前はもう死んでいる。