PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:54 pm
I find it incredibly hard to believe that a judge would look at the situation and go, "oh you're taking the video down because this guy said nigger and suddenly now his permission to stream your game, a year ago, is retroactively gone? That's fine," like a lot of people seem to be claiming.

One has to keep in mind that their permission being given on their own website and the fact that the stream was up for a year or more, with their express knowledge, would be incredibly suspect if this were to be challenged and go to court.

Honestly I hope Pewdiepie takes it to court. I hope he trashes them in a court battle. No reasonable human being would take their side over a single word being uttered in a completely unrelated game, and context, a year or longer after they did anything related to their company.

Also lol @ that polygon article's related news: "There's no 'heat of the moment' in gaming."
Have they ever even played a video game?
>Polygon
>Playing games

They would get triggered
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Niggerfaggot wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:51 am
(((Ethan Klein))), famous for saying, "niggerfaggot," so much in one sitting, out of context, that he even made Idubbbz uncomfortable, spends the first portion of his newest podcast basically throwing Pewdiepie under the bus with his not-so-subtle-but-trying-to-seem-subtle jabs at Pewdiepie not being a racist but totally being a racist in his personal life.
He's not part of his extended tribe of idubbbz, Filthy Frank and Maxmoefoe so he can go fuck himself for all tourette kikeboy is concerned. If he'd do a collab with him, he'd be totally fine with PDP saying the fourteen words every stream.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm
He's not part of his extended tribe of idubbbz, Filthy Frank and Maxmoefoe so he can go fuck himself for all tourette kikeboy is concerned. If he'd do a collab with him, he'd be totally fine with PDP saying the fourteen words every stream.
The problem is that they've had Pewdiepie on their podcast before, back when their set wasn't completely finished.

SEE:

It floors me that Ethan will have Jake Paul on his podcast to share his side of the story and he hates that kid but won't get Pewdiepie on to defend his actions (or just simply apologize) because he took the opportunity to virtue signal and get some random black dude's opinion on the word.

They're supposed to actually be friends. Somewhat. He may not be a part of the, "these guys say nigger all the time and nobody cares because context only matters sometimes," crowd but the level of backstabbing that happens with Ethan, repeatedly, is concerning. Happened with LeafyisHere in the past, too. Not saying that dude didn't deserve it but it's the same exact pattern of behavior.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm
The problem is that they've had Pewdiepie on their podcast before, back when their set wasn't completely finished.

SEE:

It floors me that Ethan will have Jake Paul on his podcast to share his side of the story and he hates that kid but won't get Pewdiepie on to defend his actions (or just simply apologize) because he took the opportunity to virtue signal and get some random black dude's opinion on the word.

They're supposed to actually be friends. Somewhat. He may not be a part of the, "these guys say nigger all the time and nobody cares because context only matters sometimes," crowd but the level of backstabbing that happens with Ethan, repeatedly, is concerning. Happened with LeafyisHere in the past, too. Not saying that dude didn't deserve it but it's the same exact pattern of behavior.
Chronic backstabbing syndrome
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Oy gevalt! (((Ethan Klein))) a backstabber? You must be mishugge!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm

If PDP goes to trial, one of two things will happen
a) PDP will win the fuck out of it
b) Firewatch fags will back down

I hope PDP does a Hulk Hogan and wreck them, brother.

I've seen loads (not seen, but they appeared) on YouTube about H3H3 being a backstabbing hypocrite.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 pm

Oy vey Aullgoy, shut it down.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:09 pm

I hope PDP curbstomps them. I'd really like to hear them explain themselves why their "We're A-Ok with anyone monetizing their streams involving our games!" FAQ part suddenly doesn't count.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Thanks to that lawsuit H3 is bigger than ever and will only continue to get so. I know lawsuits are stressful but in the end the drama and being "the hero of YouTube" will only make him a millionaire.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

For now. Nobody is too big to fail on YT and people are already getting kinda sick of H3H3.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!