PewDiePie the slave owner!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Duwango
Goon

Re: PewDiePie the slave owner!

Post by Duwango » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm
If PDP goes to trial, one of two things will happen
a) PDP will win the fuck out of it
b) Firewatch fags will back down

I hope PDP does a Hulk Hogan and wreck them, brother.

I've seen loads (not seen, but they appeared) on YouTube about H3H3 being a backstabbing hypocrite.
I will be genuinely upset if Felix doesn't go out of his way to at least fuck up JewTube to some extent. While I'm being a tad optimistic here, I wouldn't be surprised if Valve also got involved in this, since they're the ones who keep validating the existence of inept, entitled, hack 'development' companies of the likes of Campo Santo. Felix has already destroyed the hopes and dreams of SomethingAwful let's playing retards years ago. He really should hit a higher note this time. ;)

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am
Felix has already destroyed the hopes and dreams of SomethingAwful let's playing retards years ago.
And that's the best thing he ever did. Let's plays were always shit, but SA always had a stick up their ass about "quality let's plays" and bitched up about people on youtube "doing it wrong". And yet when I watched one of their apparent masterpieces of Let's Play Glory it was just as boring and dull and the camcorder fucks. Retsuprae wasn't made to have a laugh at dumb LPer fucks, it was down to keep youtubers in line for destroying "slowbeef's invention".

At least now most people know Let's Plays are dumb shit and aren't pretentious about it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 pm

So the internet backlashes at H3H3 for being a scummy individual who backstabbed his friend in an attempt to be a moral arbiter in the situation. Soon after, a hypocrite narrative forms due to the old, "I like how niggerfaggot feels rolling off of the tongue," with Idubbbz telling him he's using it, "a little liberally."

Instead of ignoring the hypocrite narrative and thinking for themselves, people jump on the bandwagon and now we're at the point where the contrarians are jumping on the contrarian bandwagon and none of them are arguing the original, important point-- that Ethan is a backstabbing, scummy person who threw his friend under the bus even after said friend apologized for his actions.

This is the direction the situation, outside of Pewdiepie's lawsuit, is going. Nobody is arguing the important points anymore. Nobody is paying any attention to the developer being scummy about the whole situation except gaming channels that specifically focus on these things (SEE: SidAlpha).

It shouldn't surprise me that people are more upset about the word than the bigger situation surrounding it, but it does.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:48 pm

GamerGate 2: Autist Boogaloo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm

He's a typical money grubbing Jew. Of course he'd betray Felix.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:50 am

Seele wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm
He's a typical money grubbing Jew. Of course he'd betray Felix.
And they say stereotypes aren't real.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:05 am
Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am
Felix has already destroyed the hopes and dreams of SomethingAwful let's playing retards years ago.
And that's the best thing he ever did. Let's plays were always shit, but SA always had a stick up their ass about "quality let's plays" and bitched up about people on youtube "doing it wrong". And yet when I watched one of their apparent masterpieces of Let's Play Glory it was just as boring and dull and the camcorder fucks. Retsuprae wasn't made to have a laugh at dumb LPer fucks, it was down to keep youtubers in line for destroying "slowbeef's invention".

At least now most people know Let's Plays are dumb shit and aren't pretentious about it.
Nothing about the Retsuprae circlejerk was ever funny except in that "Wow oh god I'm glad I'm nothing like those neckbeards haha" way.

For the average normie, "Let's Plays" are now automatically synonymous with dangerhair trannies and numale faggots. Many of the non-SA JewTube personalities have taken their cue and are no longer using that term on their videos anymore. Why would they want to? LP's in themselves are the tip of the iceberg for the grotesque horror show that SomethingAwful has reduced itself into, and like fucking hell they would even care to carter to what's left of that shithole :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Ethan just can't accept why people were upset with him and chooses to, instead, focus on the meme that the commentary channels perpetuated.

Also, "I was drunk so me telling you to unsubscribe and how much I hate you wasn't real guys, I swear."
The unfunny stops at 3:00 and the Pewdiepie thing starts shortly thereafter.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:20 pm

>that tumbnail
>tfw the goyim know
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am

It's like people are realizing Ethan is just a dirty jew, ya don't say?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]